𝘯𝘰𝘷𝘢 𝘳𝘢𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦

╔────── ・ 。゚*.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗

NOVA RAE ROUTLEDGE

╚────── ・ 。゚*.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╝

Maybe 24 hours was all it took for Nova to turn completely

Maybe 24 hours was all it took for Nova to turn completely. Maybe 24 hours was enough to kill every ounce of hope. I would describe it as a draining myself, a loss of life, a loss of love, most importantly a loss of innocence.

"Nov how long did they say we had to wait to file a missing persons report?"

"24 hours Johnny. He's fine, don't be so dramatic."

"I just feel like there's something wrong you know, I just have a thought that won't go away"

"Take a xanny or something John, he's our dad, he's not exactly punctual. He'll be here tomorrow morning with crazy eyes and you know it."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

PERSONALITY

BEFORE THE DISAPPEARANCE, Nova enjoyed simple things like watching the sunset, and simply existing with her friends. It was all she needed because to Nova, she had it all already. She loved the color baby pink and her wardrobe consisted of sundresses and everything frilly and cute. Her ideal date was probably a picnic and she gagged at the scent of alcohol. She was walking sunshine, a reflection of everything pure in the world.

AFTER THE DISAPPEARANCE, Novas whole demeanor changed. Nothing seemed to bring her joy quite like a high, it was almost impossible to find the girl sober. She didn't really have much to live for anymore, why would she care about the body she was in anyway? She was a walking reflection of untouched grief and regret.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

RELATIONSHIPS

NOVA X JOHN B Nova and John B were the twins everyone knew and loved, they were close and had an unbreakable bond. John B would protect her with his life. 23 minutes or not, she was his younger sister, and he wouldn't let her forget. She was everything to him, the only one he had left. Nova always loved the way he cared for her without strings. There was no but or if, he loved his sister, and she loved him just as much.

NOVA X KIARA Nova and Kiara stuck by each other through everything. She was the only girl she had ever really clicked with, and because of that Kiara was beyond special to her. Nova adored her passion and drive, supporting the way she cared about everyone but herself all the time. Kiara was the ideal friend, she was there for Nova all the time, loving her unconditionally when she needed it the most.