𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

╔────── ・ 。゚*.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
BLUE WORLD [MAC MILLER]

╚────── ・ 。゚*.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╝

The group sat outside John B's, Kiara tapping a random tune on the bongos and Nova laying across her legs, her head in her lap as she smoked a blunt she had on hand

JJ was sitting on a table about 10 ft away, doing whatever it was he did, and Pope was sitting across from the girls, making mindless chatter about whatever it was they were gonna do that night.

John B walked up, running a hand through his brown hair with a huff, "Look, I'm callin' it off. All right?"

The group glanced up at him, Nova quickly coughing out smoke as she choked on the words John B had just released. She enjoyed the chase they had just begun, it got her mind off of shit, gave her something to do.

"Peterkin said, if I stay out of the marsh, she'll help me with DCS." He finished.

Nova scoffed, setting the blunt down on the table next to the bongos, sitting up and placing herself next to Kiara.

"And you believed her?" JJ asked.

"Bruh did you learn nothing from me? I tell you all the time, acab." Nova sighed out, letting her body fall back into the couch.

"Not all of us do illegal shit everyday Nova." Pope explained, gesturing to the blunt on the table.

"Oh fuck off." She scoffed back.

The pair rolled their eyes at each other, listening to John B speak up, "Yes, I believe her JJ."

"An actual cop, John B. You believed a cop." JJ yelled back, the other three turning their heads to watch the conversation more clearly.

Nova watched as JJ threw a rock into the ground, fed up with John B being gullible, "All I gotta do is stay out of the marsh for a couple days, and she'll help me out." The brunette twin explained.

"It doesn't help that your ass was the one shooting a gun." He added.

"You know what I should've done?" JJ asked sarcastically.

"God, here we go." Nova sighed, her head finding its way to Kiaras shoulder as the girls giggled.

"Just let Topper drown your ass." JJ spat.

"Shit ok." Kiara whistled, Nova mumbling back, "Who you got money on?"

Pope quickly shushed the two, reaching over and placing his finger on their mouths to keep them quiet, they were interrupting the show. They giggled in response, Nova darting out her tongue to lick his finger, Pope retracting his hand and faking a gag.