𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 2

"MAMMA AND PAPA!!"
The little 11 year old girl named Addison Robins, runs to the kitchen counter; where her fore caretaker was cooking.
"I got the letter!" She squealed and handed her letter to the man in front of her.
The man was slightly, taken back with the news. he knew it would come, but the times went so fast, the years after taking care of little infant she was finally eleven years old.

"Alright dear, don't let your father running around. Hold your fathers hand, I will be back." Claire Robins said with a mischievous look on her face and winked at the eleven year old girl.
"Hey!" The man said with a little grin on his own face.
"Don't worry mama, I'll take care of him!" Addison Robins said with same mischievous glint in her eyes.
The father figure just rolled his eyes but still a hint of smile on his face can be find.
As the mother went to get her adopted daughter an owl; after 5 or so minutes, Edward Robins pulled the eleven year old to the ollivander's Shop.
"Mama said to wait for her!" Addison said while looking up at him.
He grinned at her and gave her a sheepish look.
"Adi c'mon your mother will not want us to waste our time." He said with a glint in his eyes that showed he was as excited for her wand.
Adi was about to say that they should wait, when Claire came with an snowy owl in her left hand.
"Edward!" She exclaimed with a glare.
"Ahh we were just waiting for you!" Edward said giving her the eleven year old a cooly look.
They both shake their heads and went in the ollivander's shop.

~~~~
"Ahh..I wondered; when I will be seeing you. Miss ro-" ollivander said with a knowing look but he was cut off by Edward who cleared his throat, and looked slightly panicked.
-bins" ollivander complete his sentence.
Addison Robins just stand there confused because of her father's behaviour. She was quite the observer because of her powers... she possessed..were very unnatural,and never has anyone witnessed. No one knows how she got her powers; other then her adopted parents; they refused to tell and acted like, she had from the day she was born. little did she knew, it was more than that.

"Ah... try this one, Miss Robins." Ollivander said handing the wand with rose petals which were buried in the wand; with a twinkle in his eyes, as he knew it was made for her.

Addie took the wand from Ollivander's hand as soon as she touch the wand, light rushed through her from the head, feeling the power through her veins, and feeling connected; as if a piece of puzzle which was long lost, has finally filled the empty space.

"Woah!" She exclaimed with excitement tingling in her eyes from the rush of feelings.

"12½ with a Dragon Heartstring core and Ceder wood and of course...roses the rarest one..My dear, Ceder. Owners of Ceder wands are said to be very hard to manipulate and apparently are "dangerous fed to those who challenge them thoughtlessly." Ollivander explained with a knowing look. He looked at, my parents with many emotions; as if, he knew something.

And Addie noticed it. She knew something about her made some people think twice before they acted normal. As ollivander and Dumbledore.
Some times her parents as well.
She knew that she was adopted. She asked her parents why doesn't she resemble them, after all, she was a curious girl. Her adopted parents tried to say; it was because of her being Metamorphmagus; She acted like she believed them, but deep down.. she knew the truth; She didn't resembles them at all. They had blonde hairs and blue eyes. She had light brown hairs, her real hair colour and Brown eyes.

The name of this story "I purple you." Was taken from Bts of course.
I hope you all like it!
Thanks for reading.
Vote and comment!