𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 4

Madam Malkin's shop was busy as customers were all buying robes for their kids. After a long time of waiting finally Adi got her robes and went to Claire.

They left the shop after Claire paid and went back to Flourish and Blotts.

~~~~

"There you are! What took you guys so long?" Edward said holding books in his hands barely looking at them from the tower of books.

"Oh Edward let me help!" His wife said taking hold of some books.

"Not to worry Claire, I'm fine." Edward insisted.

"Are you sure?" Asked Claire doubt fully.

He just grinned at her and said "let's go!"

After buying everything Addison needed they went home using floo powder.

~~~

They live near the Muggle village of Ottery St Catchpole, in Devon. (I googled it lol)

Days turns into weeks and the time came when Addison Robins went to Hogwarts.

~~~
Mrs Robins didn't came with them at King's Cross Station. For she could not seem to let go of Addison.

"Do not use your power just run at normal speed." His father said reminding her for the 8th time.

"Yes father!!" Addison said rolling her eyes.

"You need to just run into the wall with a normal human speed. Do you understand?" His father said with a bit panic look.

"Alright we both are gonna run into it together. Ready?" His father asked a bit stressed about her running at her full speed, and crushing every person on the way.

"1..2..3...and go!"

Addison however, didn't used her powers for the sake of Edward. That doesn't mean, she wasn't planning to, at Hogwarts.

After passing the barrier with his father, A scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform packed with people. A sign overhead said Hogwarts' Express, eleven o'clock. Addison looked behind her and saw a wrought-iron archway where the barrier had been, with the words Platform Nine and Three-Quarters on it.

Smoke from the engine drifted over the heads of the chattering crowd, while cats of every color wound here and there between their legs. Owls hooted to one another in a disgruntled sort of way over the babble and the scraping of heavy trunks.

She turned to her father to say her goodbyes but, was caught off guard, as he hugged her tightly.
"Don't let anyone know about your powers, If someone is troubling you then ask Professor Dumbledore for help, although I'm sure you will be the reason for the trouble." Said Edward, with tears eyes.

"dad I will never cause any trouble!" Gasped Addison and said with a playfulness glinting in her eyes, hugging Edward tightly.

Edward give her a look that said 'really?' And sighed looking at her knowing, this will be the last moments before he sees her on holidays.

"Goodbye, sweetheart mom and dad both will miss you. Do write to us okay? And we will love you, no matter in which house you get." Said Edward, looking at her thinking of the day; he ran with her in his arms.

"Goodbye, father give much love to mother from me. Tell her not to worry about me, I will not trouble anyone. I love you both." Said Addison, with a sad face, she really wanted to see Claire right now,
Claire was always the sensitive one about her. She dearly loved Addison, since the day she took her in. Even though Addie would come back in holidays; she couldn't see her leaving.

Edward laughed with teary eyes and gave her a knowing look as, she went in the train.

The first few carriages were already packed with students, some hanging out of the window to talk to their families, some fighting over seats.

Addison pressed on through the crowd until she found an compartment near the end of the train. There sat a boy with with blue eyes and messy raven hair.
"Can I sit here, every where is full?"
She asked observing his every move, as he smiled at her.

"Yes, Of course." Said the boy, still smiling.

She put Silas inside first and then started to shove and heave her trunk toward the train door.

The boy suddenly came behind her and helped. With his help, Addison's trunk was at last tucked away in a corner of the compartment.

"Thanks," said Addison, sitting across the boy.

"Your welcome," The boy said, and smiled.

"I'm Fleamont Potter." He offered his hand for her to shake.

"I'm Addison Robins but, call me Addie." Said Addison, grabbing his hand and giving it a shake, with a hint of smile.

"You are a first year too, right?" Asked potter, letting go of her hand.

"Yes!," said Addison beaming at him, she can tell they are gonna be friends.

The talked about Hogwarts and the houses, excitement tingling in their eyes as, they talked.

"Anything from the trolley, dear?" Asked the Old Lady, as the compartment door was opened.

Fleamont and Addison both stood up,
Addison asked for two chocolate frogs,
And he asked for Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. As Addison was taking some gallons from her charmed pouch he beaten her to it. She looked at him disbelief and denied it, but he already payed.

"You didn't had to, fleamont." Said Addison, with feeling guilt inside her.

"Not to worry, I wanted to." Said Fleamont, with reassuring smile.

"I still owe you." Said Addison, still bothered with his gentleness.

Even if he didn't took money from her, she promised to herself to get him something at time.

Just to clear things up,
This will not be the year where Tom will take interest in her, because he doesn't know anything about magic yet.

The years are gonna be skipped, But there still would be some interaction in first year.

Let me know how you like it! And guys I did used some book words...

English is not my native language so if there are mistakes, please do inform.

Vote and comment!