𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 6

𝗧𝗼𝗺 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 stared at Addison's head trying to do the same thing, he did in their previous years. He tried to do the same thing, she did in their first year.
After he find out about Legilimency, reading people's mind he used it on her, but to no avail he couldn't read her mind it's was as if, her mind didn't had a stop. Merely flashes. He couldn't even comprehend the faces in the flashes. gave him a margin for a day. He thought she maybe skilled or maybe he wasn't skilled enough. In his pervious year but now, He knew he had practice over the last three summers, reading people's mind. He had no problem reading their minds, now, it was time.

As she turned around and meet his eyes, flashes of the blurred pictures came and went. he couldn't spend one second there and as he got out of her mind with a good margin. He failed again. He glared at her. She possesses some kind of power. He knew that. He was waiting for her to question him infiltrating her mind, but she didn't. She acted like she didn't know. But he knew that she knew. Which infuriated him more. He wanted that power, but his ignorance wouldn't allow him to ask her, he wanted her to come to him. He wanted to have that power so no intruder can read his mind like Dumbledore.

He saw her face again as she was talking with her friends he knew that she knew about him interfering in her mind. After all he did the same thing since his 3rd year. Every year he would try to interfere her mind and every time he would see flashes and have a good margin. He thought she will question him about trying to infiltrate in her mind. But to his despise she didn't. Never in their previous years had she confronted him. She would act like she didn't know. On Occasions like as slughorn would make them to come to the front of class to  praise them for their potion skills or make them partners,  she would exchange some words never mentioning him infiltrating her mind. He in return would exchange some polite words with hidden annoyance. She wasn't known as brilliant student as Tom riddle but she wasn't one to have troll in subjects as well. She had grades of a average person.

☁︎︎     

The food disappeared as the headmaster stood to informs the perfects to lead the first years. Tom riddle with all the perfects stood up and started to lead the first years to their respective houses.

Addison Robins wasn't a perfect and she was more than content with the idea. She decided to keep it on the average level because the more people have attention on her more people have chance to know about her powers.

Nawal Turpin the female perfect of
Gryffindor happened to see her on the first night they came to Hogwarts. The purple light Addison lit from her finger tip. Addison thought she was the last one following the line with fleamont in front but it so happened that nawal, like both of them was late, changing into robes and when she got closer she noticed the light from the tip of Addison's finger. Nawal with a shocked face, reached them and stand with everyone's else.

Later at night; she asked Addison if she lit the purple light and Addison couldn't find the words she was too busy thinking how could she not notice. nawal assumed yes and looked bewildered. Addison was still contemplating what is she gonna tell her parents that someone know about her powers. Nawal looking at her contemplate expression, told her that she wouldn't tell anyone, if she didn't wanted anyone to know. Addison still didn't trust her so she thought of trying to tell her that it wasn't true, but thought, she could have someone knowing about her powers. She knew it was reckless decision but she also was a Gryffindor.

I know short chapter ♡'・ᴗ・'♡ but my classes are starting so... But I will try to update as soon as possible.

I'm sorry!
But do Enjoy!
Vote and comment!
I purple you all.

( ˘ ³˘)💜.