•Isnt It Lovely?•

•THIS IS A REWRITE•
•Izukus POV•
I was sitting in class. I was pretty early so about 10 minutes later the rest of the class came in. The teacher came in and said "Good morning class today we are going to talk about our future careers- Who am I kidding I already know you all wanna be heroes!" He says. Everybody starts showing off their quirks then Kacchan stands up with one foot on his desk saying "Listen teach. Don't compare me to these rejects! I'm clearly gonna be and UA unlike these losers!" The teacher tells him to sit down and clears his throat to say "Oh. Midoriya wants to also be a hero in UA." I could feel everybody's cold glare on me. I start shaking. "HAHAHAHAHAH-THE QUIRKLESS LOSER WANTS TO BE IN UA- I WONDER HOW THAT TURNS OUT" I could hear people talking over eachother about me.....

  The bell rang meaning school was over. I was packing up my stuff, and as I was about to grab my hero analysis Kacchan grabs it. "Hah? What do you have here useless deku?-" "HA ITS PROBABLY A GUIDE ON HOW TO GET A QUIRK" His minions start laughing. Kacchan then puts it between his hands and burns most of it and throws it out the window. I ran towards it trying to catch it but I failed.
Kacchan grabs me by my shoulder and turns me around.

He activates his quirk a little burning it slowly "Listen Deku...If you even think about trying for UA..Your helpless." He says as he lets go of my shoulder.

As him and his minions walk out he turns his head a little and says " If you want a quirk that bad just take a swan dive off the roof and hope you get a quirk in your next life!" He says as he walks off with his minions laughing.

I started to cry. I then hear a voice in my head.

      Woah kid that didn't look fun
W-WHO ARE YOU?!
Well i'm you! Just a more sadistic side of you!
W-what.....
Well I can tell you need help and I have a great idea!
Wh-what? You do?
Yep! It's called—

Haha srry for the cliffhanger but i'm to lazy to finish it.
I might post another chapter tomorrow