•The Shadow•

??? pov
(PS: THIS IS AFTER IZUKU GETS HIS QUIRK FROM ALLMIGHT BUT BEFORE THE UA INTRENCE EXAMS)
I watch as he drifts to sleep. Once he falls asleep I then warp him to our base.

Izukus POV:)
I feel a hard surface hit my head making me jolt up and hold my head. I feel something warm on my hand. I look at my hand to see blood. I while it off and look around. 'Uhhhh...Where am I?' I question I see a door at the far corner. I go over to try and open it. I fail to open it: I look in the corner to see that same shadow that was in the corner of my room was standing there. It stared at me then disappeared. I hear the door open. I quickly look at the door to see a light blue haired male, and the shadow I saw earlier. He comes up to me and says in a deep voice "I apologize for the unformal greeting. I am Kurogiri and this here is Shigaraki Tomura." He says. The light blue haired male started to slowly scratch his neck and mutter. 'And I thought that was my job.' I think to mysef.

He stops for a second and looks at Kurogiri. They look at eachother and Kurogiri nods. Shigaraki looks back at me and says "Do you want to join the LOV?" I feel anger build up in me. "Why would I join you?!" I exclaimed. He looks at me and chuckles. "Oh kiddo...."

"You don't have a choice"

I look at him with wide eyes. He then tells Kurogiri to leave the room to get something. "So kid, it's either you join willingly or we will force you to." I look at him and roll my eyes. "I still won't join." I then blackout.

{ONE WEEK LATER}
•SHOTOS POV•
"SHOTO GET BACK HERE NOW!!" I hear my poor excuse of a dad and hero yell. I quickly open the door to my house and run. I take one quick glance behind me to see my dad running after me. I quickly ran into a close by alleyway and hid in the shadows. I feel a hand go over my mouth with a cloth. I pass out.

•IZUKUS POV•
Shigaraki comes in a boy, his hair is split colored hair with white and red. Shigaraki throws him to the floor I see blood slowly drip out from his forehead. I quickly run up beside him as he slowly wakes up. "Are you ok?!" He looks up at me with one grey eye and a teal blue one. He punches me away and gets into a defensive position. I hold up my hands "Woah! Chill, my name is Midoriya Izuku. And i'm quirkless.." He looks at me with wide eyes.....It's quiet for a second then I hear him say "Todoroki Shoto....My quirk is half hot half cold." He replies in a monotone voice

"That's so cool!" He looks at me and asks "Where are we?" "Im not sure myself I have been here for almost 2 weeks

"That's so cool!" He looks at me and asks "Where are we?" "Im not sure myself I have been here for almost 2 weeks..." He looks at me with wide eye. "Wait your him?..." I tilt my head to the side "What do you mean?" I ask. "Your the kid that quirkless kid that went missing.." I quietly mumble "So looks like people do actually care for me.." Todoroki looks at me and asks "Did you say something?" "No.."

———————
Heya Kiddo!
What do you want?
mmmmm....
What?
Can I take control over your body?
What? You can do that?!
Yeah! But you don't have to answer cause you don't have a choice!
————————-
•SHOTOS POV•
I look at Midoriya. He looks like he zoned out... I look in his eyes or see the. slowly turn red "What the-" His hair starts to go from forest green to a deep jet black. I slowly back up. He raises his head up. He has pale skin, black hair, black eyebags, and his brady red eyes. He slowly walks towards me and I try to use my quirk but it doesn't work.

•SHIGARAKIS POV•
'So..The kid wasn't quirkless..I wonder what kind of quirk it is.' I think to myself as his features begin to change. "This kid could be pretty helpful.." I say to Kurogiri. He looks at me and says "By the way we have 2 new members coming tomorrow." "They better not be annoying brats Kurogiri."..."I do not know what they are like but Giran requested them to join us.." I remove father from my face and look at the screen. "Kurogiri go get the green haired boy I want to run some tests." "As you wish Tomura Shigaraki." He says as he slowly disappears from beside me.

Yeah.... That's all I'm currently making more chapters for my other books sooo-