•Pain is fun•

⚠️THERE IS SELF HARM MENTIONS!! IN THIS CHAPTER!!⚠️
Izuku POV•

It's called cutting.
           you can't be serious..
Oh I am I promise it will take the pain away~
*sigh* F-Fine
—————
As I was walking home and as I walking past an alleyway I heard a lot of voices and screaming which made my head jerked to face it..

Kacchan.........We should let him die
NO WE CANT HE IS OUR FRIEND!!
PFT you call HIM a FRIEND ugh your no fun whatever do what you want...
———————-
I run and hop over the gates they had to block off news reporters and bystanders. I run past the heroes there. The slime villain notices me. "Well what a surprise!" I see Kacchan. He looks like he is struggling.. I quickly throw my backpack at the villain and hit IT in the eye.

He screams in pain and drops Kacchan but ends up grabbing me. I start suffocating. I can't breathe or move.......This is where I die? Oh well nobody really loves me anyway...I feel myself pass out.
*About 3 hours later*
I slowly wake up to..."A-allmight?...." He was tapping my cheek repeatedly. "Oh! Your awake!" HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THE ONE AND ONLY ALLMIGHT IS INFRONT OF ME! "Now tell me young one, what's your name?" "M-Midoriya Izuku..." "Ah Young Midoriya I must go now." He says. "W-Wait! I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK YO-" I say as I look on my book I see his signature in it but I still had questions.

I quickly grabbed the bottom of his pants as he jumps off. "YOUNG ONE LET GO" He says as he Flings his leg around trying to make me let go. He stopped once he got to high to where if I fell i would die. He landed on a roof and I hit the cement with a quiet 'oof'. I look up to see a skinny figure with the blonde hair like Allmights but it was hanging down. "AAH! WHO ARE YOU?!"
The figure looks at me and mumbles to himself "Dammit" "U-uh who are you?..." I ask again. He looks at me and says "Well i'm Allmight...Just a weaker version." That's when I hear the voice come back.
So~If this is his weak form....We should kill him!
No. I refuse to kill the number one hero.
Oh come on! I'll be fun~
Killing isn't right I want to be a hero.
Ugh your so boring! Do something fun for once!
Killing is only fun for you not me.
—————
Before the voice could answer Allmight breaks me out my thoughts "Uh....you ok??" I quickly nodded and said "Yeah...But I have questions." "Fire away" He says. I start asking questions like 'Does your quirk add muscles to your body?' I kept going and he kept answering. Then I asked "Hey...Allmight....Can I still be a hero even without a quirk.....even if i'm just a normal boy....." "I'm sorry young one but you can't. There is no such thing as a quirkless hero. If you want to help become a police officer."

.....This broke me.......
I started tearing up he then sighs. "How bad do you want a quirk?" "I have wanted to be a hero since I was little.." He looks at me and says, I will give you my quirk. But you must train before I give it to you." I tilt my Head in confusion, He explains How He got His quirk and the background behind it.

We go inside and onto the sidewalk and split ways...
I get home and the voice comes back.

Do you still wanna cut~
Shut up.
Nah~ I won't stop until you do it!!!
Ugh if it gets you to shut up.
——————

I open my door. 'Mom must not be home.' I see a paper on the kitchen counter saying 'One of my family members over sea is sick to where they could die, so i'm going to be gone for a while.
Love you, Mom'
Great..I'm alone for a while. I grab a knife from the drawer and go into the bathroom to get bandages. I pull my sleeves up and make about 20 cuts on each arm. I bandage them up and change for bed. I go into my room and I see a strange shadow with golden eyes in the dark corner of my room. "Hello?" it doesn't answer. I thought it was just my imagination and got and my bed facing away from me falling sleep. Still feeling the shadows gaze on me.

I know this isn't exactly how it went but idc  just go with it :) aight bai~!