Chapter 2

Pumkin looked around the large room. He listened close to hear if anyone was awake. He looked outside of his window, realizing it was still dark out. "mm.. Sleep won't be easy now.. might as well stay up.." he muttered, talking to himself under his breath. He logged into his discord, eyes still getting used to the light of the screen. "Selfies.... why not.."

The young boy scrolled through his photos until he found one he liked. "I guess i need to say something..," he muttered, typing out the words "Das me". Pumpkin pressed send on the photo, then sent another captioned "also me. My hair gets curly when it's long".

A couple replies started coming in not to long after. One read "Mine does, just at the ends". Another one "imagine being that cute tho- Like-"

Pumpkin let out a small chuckle, and he went to typing once again. "What cute?"
Then a response.. "You cute! Omllllll- also, i want your dog"

"lol, i'm not cute, i honestly think im the opposite"

"believe what you want, but that doesn't mean its true. you are very cute lol"

"aw thank you <33, but im also obese kinda?"

Pumpkin awaited for the response. Only one from someone else, though. The conversation with them lasted a bit longer before they both stopped responding. 

Thanks for reading!!! I hope you enjoyed!!