Chapter 3

Trigger Warning: Self Harm - Please do not read if you are sinsative to talk of self harm

Iggy sat in her bed chatting on discord. Someone posted a photo. She clicked the image and examined it. "aww he's cute..." Her eyes where drawn to the next image. "Wow.." Iggy decided to say something. "Imagine being that cute- Like-" She cringed at her response. Hmph.. that was stupid... he's gonna think i'm a creep, I wont get to talk with him..

Iggy clicked away from the screen, bringing her to an art program. She pressed the button to begin the drawing when she heard a ding. "What cute?" She began chatting with him. They talked for a few minutes before she heard her mother walk in. Her mouse quickly moved to the ex, clicking out of both the art program and discord. "Welcome home, Momma-" 

"Why is the house such a damn mess?? I spent hours cleanin' before i left for work this mornin'!"

"I know, momma, i'm sorry, I thought EmmieKate was out there watching the dogs.."

"Uhuh, Get your ass out of your bed. You're always on that damn computer. Probobly talking about how bad you wanna kill yourself, huh?"

Iggy was left alone in the room, the door clicking before she could even respond. She sighed and walked towards the door, her hand on the knob. She locked it. Of course.. my fault... i'm so fucking stupid... She searched around the room, her eyes locking on a pair of scissors. Perfect.. 

Her hands pulled at the scissors, and the two parts seperated. They had already been broken, but her mother was unawear of what they where used for anyways. 

Iggy felt the blade run along her thigh, a now bleeding gash forming. Failure.. Idiot.. Faggot.. No one likes you, just die... Her thoughts continued to flow, and she created another cut, gliding the blade harsher this time. "agh.. fuck, ow-" She dropped the scissors, her tears getting into the wounds. Suddenly her mind flashed to the boy in the pictures. "why am i thinking about you... I'm sorry, i'm a creep.." 

Iggy continued thinking about him, but now she couldn't get herself to cut. What the fuck...

Oi! Hope you liked this part!