Chapter 3

Third person's pov

Sebastian just looked at his mother. 'You mean my birth mom is diffrent?' he asked her. Martha just nodded. 'And I have alpha blood and was destined to be the alpha of this pack, that I wanted nothing more than to leave my entire life?' He asked again and she just nodded.

'I was a burden for you mom.' He mumbled. 'No honey, you are my blessing. If someone gave me a choice I would do the same thing all over again. I was only telling you the reason why we cant  leave and why you were diffrent.' she said ruffling his hair again.

Sebastian just sighed and gave his mom more soup to drink. After she slept he stayed by her bedside for some time. Not someone else  but when he turned eighteen he had to step up for this pack. This was the reason why landyn was always so strict with him while teaching him everything because he knew that Sebastian would be an alpha one day and he has to learn everything well.

He looked at the bright moon in front of him. So much had suddenly changed.

(One year later)

It was two days after my eighteenth birthday. I had met my wolf Jacob as well but I had to very careful as I could not let anyone detect my aura as an alpha. I would interact with the pack more and more and learn about them, their problems. Many of them even liked me.

When I was walking through the pack I heard a commotion. I went to see what happened and I saw it was mom! Our leader was throwing her on the ground.

'You worthless werewolf, dare to raise your voice in front of me. Your son is of age now and you say that he will not work in the pack house with us? Nor serve me?! How about I make both him and you our slaves? That will be fun right?!' he said raising his hand again and that was when I growled.

Everyone looked at me at that moment and some even gave me silent warnings but I just rushed towards my mom and picked her up to see if she was okay. 'You son of a bitch! You dare to growl at me!' he said indicating the guards to come and capture me.

'STAY WHERE YOU ARE!' I said to them. Everyone's eyes widened as I had used my alpha voice. The beta looked at me and said, 'Who.....who are you?'

'THE ALPHA OF THIS PACK, THE REAL ALPHA OF THIS PACK!' me and my wolf both spoke together. 'YOU DARED TO TOUCH MY MOTHER!' I said looking at the cowering beta. 'How does an omega female have an alpha son? Who... Who are you?' he said.

I neared him and said to him, 'IT WAS YOUR BIGGEST MISCONCEPTION WHEN YOU THOUGHT THAT THERE WAS NO LONGER AN ALPHA IN THIS PACK! THIS IS MY PACK AND THESE ARE MY PEOPLE! WHO THE HELL GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO TORTURE THEM WHILE I AM STILL HERE!' I growled at him.

'You are not taking my position.' He said through gritted teeth. 'Obviously I won't. I am aldready higher than you.' I said to him. He growled and transformed in his wolf and I did the same.

After a fierce combat between us I threw him on the ground. 'GET OUT, GET OUT OF HERE!' I said transforming back into my human form.

'I will come back and that will be a day you will regret.' He said through gritted teeth while leaving and I growled at him.

I went towards my mother again but at that moment a little boy came in front of me and handed me a coin. It was the crest of this pack. It glowed in my hand.

'Alpha!' suddenly everyone around me said and bowed down or was at least forced to bow down at me because as soon as the crest started shining when it came in my hand it indicated that moon goddess had accepted me as the alpha of this pack despite being an illegimate child.

I looked around and realised that now I had to take responsibility of all of them. They were my people now.

I was now alpha Sebastian of the bloodmoon pack.