⚡⚡The End ⚡⚡

Waller wasn't my best friend. But she brought out the best in people her methods weren't perfect. But it did work. There's alot of people in this room today. And honestly I'm not sure if any of us truly knew her... But from the time I did I'm glad.. and no matter what I'm always thankful she brought us together.. I'm thankful so turned the Flash into a hero.. she gave us all a stage. Says the Flash aka Barry Allen... He's at a funeral service for Amanda Waller. She was killed recently by captain boomerang. Most of the league refused to show. Barry came. Waller was complicated but he meant his words. He came as the Flash. He sees Steve Trevor. I'm sorry Steve. Thank you Flash... You're words were perfect says Steve. I thought so too hi steve says Bruce Wayne. Are you actually the flash or just some actor in a suit says Jason Todd Batman's newest sidekick and Bruce's newest adopted son. I'm yes who's this Barry asks. He's new says Bruce. Names Jason.. I'm a juvenile delinquent also if you're the flash prove it says Jason. Jason Bruce says. Wanna see me run to metropolis and back Barry says I'm not falling for that Jason says. Wanna see me do it again Barry says. Big deal says Jason little does he realizes he now has a metropolis hat on his head. Wait what He says. So how's that working Barry asks it's working for now... Dick would actually listen. Bruce says. Who's Dick? Barry asks. Robin-1 Bruce says. Oh so he's the new okay Barry says. I see we are the only ones here Bruce says. Honestly surprised you came the most out of everyone Barry says
I'm not here for Waller. I'm here for them. I wanna see how they react Bruce says. Eh Barry says with a puzzled face. I don't believe Harkness killed waller. I think someone killed her and framed him. Bruce says. Any ideas Barry asks. Nope it's why I'm here all though I wouldn't mind some help from a forensic scientist Bruce says. That would be cool Barry says. Look Barry this is dangerous for all of us. We need to play it safe says Bruce.

Back in Central City.
There's a crime scene on Garrick street. What happened Barry asks as he sees Party. Victim dead on the scene. Male in his 40s patty says. That's weird why and howd he die asks Barry. He was mugging a lady and he just fell over dead Party says. Look Allen. This is weird I wanna know how he died. I need you and patty looking into this says Captain Cole. She's the new captain at the precinct. On it boss Barry says. How was it asks Patty. Ehh it was what it was... But I gotta say at first glance it looks like he just died... Of natural causes says Barry. It's just weird. I mean it's not bad you know the ladies safe but still says Patty. Wait what's this? Barry asks. What asks Patty. This this print on both sides of his shirt front and back like a slashing hand but no mark on the body Barry says it's not like his hand just passed throw his body Patty says. Barry pauses... A speedster..... Barry thinks.
That night Barry heads to Iris's apartment.... Barry Iris says as she opens the door and runs to him. He hugs her. I... I'm not sure about the newest case Barry says. What's it about Iris asks. Its not gonna work Barry says whatttt what's not gonna work Iris asks. I'm not giving you info for you're story Barry says why not the public deserves to know Iris says its confidant the public knowing eliminates things only the killer could know says Barry so there was a killer Iris says Iris Barry says okay okay... You okay she asks why wouldn't I be Barry asks the funeral? Iris says look waller played us she was no better then anyone. She tried to blow up central city I'd be crazy to even feel remotely bad about it Barry says.. But you do feel bad about says Iris yeah... I do she was awful... But I didn't want her to die. I'm tired of watching people die.. I'm an idiot Barry says. No you're not... You have a heart Barry. You care about people. You're a good person You're the heart of the league Iris says... I'm sorry Iris Barry says they hug. You know.. you've kinda inspired me a little Iris says oh yeah did I inspire you to make dinnerrr Barry asks no but I ordered from the Great Wall buffet. I talked to my sister Candice Iris says. I never knew you had a sister Barry says as he dives into his food. Barry she is having problems with Wally her son... My nephew Iris says I never knew you had a nephew. Barry says. His dad died two years ago and he's spiraling out of control shoplifting larceny Iris says. That's awful... Is there anything I can do Barry asks. Yes I think he needs you. Invited him to stay with us for a few months he needs a role model Iris says. Well I thought you meant like a ride along or something... But this could work. Could this work? Barry asks of course it could you're the flash remember Iris says...