⚡️⚡️The Start⚡️⚡️

Wally and Iris are in there apartment when thawne runs through the front door smashing wood shrapnel everywhere. Who are you Iris asks. Hey man you don't wanna mess with us. Thawne smiles. He throws a lighting bolt at Wally and then grabs Iris by her throat and slams her against the wall. Mr. West you're aunt dies unless you give me you're speed. Wally don't do it... Iris says.  Look west. I'm way above typically rouge status. The green lantern corps considers me a world ending threat or at least one day they will. So don't play games with me he stars vibrating his hand.  Wally sees Barry's gps at the Badlands. Okay Wally says good answer thawne slangs Iris across the room. Give me your hand thawne says okay Wally gives it's to him. He takes a deep breath and then starts phasing he goes through thawne and then kicks him in the back of his leg. He runs for the Badlands. And thawne follows. Him I'm faster then you Thawne screams. Iris gets up and dials on the phone.
Wally arrives at the badlands and sees the box. Barry. I'm in here. look the box is running of my energy. Barry says. I'll get you out Wally says no you won't thawne says as he knocks him down WALLY Barry screams. This was gonna be easy but you pissed me off thawne says as he punchs Wally then runs behind him punching him again. Suddenly there's a green light oh great thawne says as Hal Jordan arives and smashes the box. Barry runs out and punchs thawne. And Hal helps Wally up. You're the green lantern Wally says last time I checked kid Hal replies. Iris Barry says yup... You know next time you've got a probably you can call me yourself Hal says. I just I don't wanna bother anyone Barry says. Look after you helped save the galaxy last year the lanterns are forever in your debt. Plus any chance I get to hang with my bro right Hal says. This is lovely all of you here together now die thawne says as he slams the ground  and his speed force lighting comes flying out of it hitting them.. he knocks hal back. Barry hits thawne and Wally his from behind they are tagg teaming thawne starts phasing. Then punches Barry and kicks Wally. Hal constructs a giant ball and traps thawne in it. Boom lantern for the win. Thawne stars running in the bubble and charges Barry and Wally with it. Nevermind Hal releases it and makes a giant hammers and starts slamming them down as the 3 speedster run around him. Barry is about to catch thawne who phases and Barry lands under the hammer. Sorry man Hal says. Wally Hal he's from the future he's too experienced we can't beat him like this. Thawne runs behind Hal and knocks him down how then. We weakening him we cutt off his connection. Hal can you keep him busy Barry asks. No prob Hal says as thawne punchs him and the grabs him by his legs swinging him around Hal makes a shield for him self and starts dropping giant rocks from the sky. What do we do Wally asks. A speed force right... Thawne had the wand. But he didn't use it till we are fighting I think he needed us to be running. My plan is for us to both run around the world in opposite directions. It should take some much that it will cut the lesser off him Barry says. Let's do it Wally says. As they both take off. Thawne chases after them.. Hal makes a wall that thawne hits. Oh man Barry says as he runs day and night to Bulgaria and back again and again. Wally does the same. Parris  England hello Gotham Wally says. Mannnn Barry says this  this is crazy I get what you meant now about burning up says Wally guys it's working Hal says as thawne is getting slowly Hal creates a fist and knocks him back. HA MY TURN he says. Thawne is vibrating his fist. And walks toward Hal. Guys Hal says. NOW BARRY SCREAMS he runs and phases through Hal and knocks thawne back a few feet then Wally comes from the other side and knocks thawne forward it's like pinball Barry and Wally keep knocking him back and forth enough thawne screams  Hal creates straight jacket around thawne... I HATE YOU THAWNE SCREAMS!!! I know... And I wish I hated you... But I don't even know who you are.. Barry says. But I know you... You're the worst you says you represent hope... But in the end you always fail Thawne says maybe but it's not over yet Barry says.. I wanted to be just like you... I looked up to you...  You know what... Thawne says as he starts laughing..  when I came back the first time.. I discovered I was destined to become you're arch enemy.. I fought it for so long... But now I accept my role thawne says. You can be whoever you want to be thawne... You are who you chose to be. Barry says I know and I chose this thawne says as he phases and runs through a portal... Is he coming back Wally asks probably one day... But will be ready for him Barry says... The only speed force energy detected off my ring is you too.. so he's probably went back to the future Hal says thanks for the help Barry says No prob... Be seeing you kid Flash Hal says as he flies back to O.A.....

Kid flash Wally says.... I think it works Barry says....

EPILOGUE...
so an evil speedster that's interesting says Patty yup.. it explains alot Barry says... As he tells Patty about thawne.

At Iris's apartment I love it here Wally says we love having you Iris says. Barry and Iris hug. I'm sorry for not telling you Barry says it's okay just next time we do it together Iris says. Speaking of next time what do you think of my new suit Wally says as he steps in wear a yellow suit with red emblem and red paints. And a half masks that has his hair visible. He has goggles too.. hair showing aren't we vain Iris says. Yellow? Barry asks yeah why not take something from thawne Wally says. Over the police radio Captain cold is Robbing the museum. Let's go Barry says as he turns into the Flash....
Then Flash and Kid Flash run off to stop captain cold. You know it's nice Barry says what Wally asks not running alone Barry says as they run off....

                  ⚡️⚡️THE END ⚡️⚡️