Charlie's Angels

Hey loves! As you can tell from the bold letters, this is an author's note.
First of all let me thank you for randomly or accidentally clicking on this book.

Now this is my second book. Know that my writing skill is not as good as Jk Rowling or Stephen king. I am still learning from my mistakes and trying my best to make it free of any typos.

In the midst of my busy schedule, I have to stay up late in order to write this story. So copying my work is disrespectful as well as unauthorized.

If you see any copies out there, inform me right away.

I'd like to point out that THIS BOOK IS NOT BIASED ON FEMINISM OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT.
It is dedicated to all the people who got heartbroken out there, letting you know that there's an a vast of possibilities awaiting you in your life ahead.

Reading comments is one of my favorite things to do and yes I do catch sight of every single ones. Because let's be real, I'm
not a famous author whose comment sections are exploding with new comments. Instead, I might be eagerly waiting beside my phone, waiting for a notification to pop up.
Talk about desperate.

Please do vote and comment, it not only makes my day but motivates me to write more.

So buckle up your seat belts and get ready for an exciting adventure!

OH 'KIND' REMINDER - Warning for plot holes of the size of Texas and know that Im an awkward person.
GOOD READING!

Disappointed reader: But-

ME: I SAID GOOD READING!

[]

Description

After getting your heart broken, it is not easy to perceive love as anything else but a game. A game where guys are the players and girls would be the toys thrown away like yesterday's thrash once they are no longer entertaining.

Three girls suffered the same spell. It was a weird twist of fate that tore them apart and threw them together.They had been labeled from 'Delinquents' in newspaper headlines to 'Rebels' in magazines but they were simply- CHARLIE'S ANGELS.

[]

Find me on the socials...

Lol(lots of love)

Lol(lots of love)