Kylo Ren: You're My Home

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

A fluff one-shot with Kylo Ren and the reader where the dark Jedi comes back from a mission to you and you comfort him.

Hope you enjoy.

He is not an easy character to write, and I hope it was alright.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A feeling lingered in the air, the smell of anger tickling your nose and you rose your head up from your book. You were on your shared bed, dressed in one of Kylo's shirt. It smelled like him and it eased your mind when he was away from you. You closed your book, the silence breaking at the sound of heavy steps came closer to your room.A dark, furious aura loomed a few meters away and you raised an eyebrow. Was it him?The buzz of the door opened, revealing the figure of the Supreme Leader: Kylo Ren.You could hear his low breathing from his helmet, his fists were clenched and his whole body seemed tense. You put the book on your bedtable and tilted your head to the side, waiting.No words were spoken as Kylo removed his helmet, his ebony dishevelled hair plastering his face. His eyes were burning with fury but when they landed on you, the fire calmed down, a new feeling burning inside of his orbs. He could never stay mad with you. You eyed him silently, figuring another meeting with Snoke or Hux had gone wrong and you opened your arms up. You didn't need to read his mind to know he needed comfort. Kylo looked away, sighing as he started to remove his tunic and his precious lightsaber. He turned away from you, breathing heavily from his nostrils, he didn't want to throw a tantrum near you, but to contain himself was hard.' Kylo' you said softly, ' come here'He snarled with a low voice:' I don't take orders from you.'You smiled, not letting his anger got on your nerves. You knew he didn't mean his words, anger spoke for him.' And I would never command you. Will you sit down next to me and let me comfort you? 'A small smile wavered for a second on his lips. His brown eyes glinted with mischief.' If you ask properly, I might grant you your wish.'You arched an eyebrow, noticing his anger was diminishing and he was returning to his calm-self.' Only one?' you asked, teasingly.He started to approach the bed slowly, his predatory stance making you smile wider. You were not afraid of him, not before, not now, not ever.' Will you tell me what happened and let me take care of you, please?'He growled, his eyes darkening and you felt a push at the depth of your mind. He was trying to read your thoughts and you shook your head.' Don't shut yourself from me, Kylo. Let me take away your anger. You are not alone anymore.'He spoke harshly, stopping his movements.' No, Y/N.'You sighed and opened your arms again.' Come here.'He leant on, looking at you as if you were his prey and smirked.' I do what I want, sweetheart.'You leant forward, inches from him, your lips hovering above his teasingly. You stayed like this until he broke the distance and pushed his lips against yours roughly. You let him initiate the first move. You snaked your hands in his hair, pulling his ebony strands and earned a groan from him. You knew he loved the feeling of your hands in his hair. He grabbed your hips, pulling you closer to him. He licked your lips and you stepped back. He pouted and reached again but you pulled back. He groaned again, rolling his eyes. He didn't like being teased but loved to tease you.'' Talk to me, and I 'll let you kiss me as long as you want".He rolled his eyes, sighing loudly, before sitting next to you on the bed. You tapped your laps, silently telling him to put his head on your laps, which he did. You put your hands in his hair, rubbing his scalp and playing with his strands. You lightly traced the mark scarring his face, and he shivered at your touch. His body slowly relaxed at your caress, and his eyes snapped to yours.'' I do not want to talk about it, Y/N'' he muttered, closing his eyes. You nodded your head and leant forward, kissing his forehead.'' Will you show me, then?''His jaw tensed, his eyes darkening and he swallowed a breath. You added.'' You will never be vulnerable to me, Kylo.''A short nod was your answer and you put your hands on his temps, readying your mind to his. Flash of actions spread through your eyes, screams of anger echoing and a thundering pain snapped you out of his memories.A veil of anger consumed you.'' He hurt you, Snoke hurt you. Again.''He got up, eyeing you.'' Pain is part of my training.''' I know that, but it doesn't mean he can hurt you for pleasure or nothing!''He grabbed your hands, hi gloved thumb rubbing your skin to soothe you. Your protective side over him made him internally smile and it didn't bother him as he thought it would, because he knew you had his back. It was trust, unconditional trust.As you rambled about the ruthlessness of his Master, he shut you up with a demanding kiss. Your anger crackled and turned into something else when he deepened the kiss. You were his and he was yours. 

It was home.

A/N:  Any thoughts?