2018, My Tee (1)

It's Frank's first series project for his debut as an actor. As introvert as he is, he felt undoubtedly nervous to met his first act partner. He just not that good to started a conversation.

How if his partner dislike him?
How if his partner hate his face?
Or worst, how if he failed this series project?

All this doubts inside his head made him felt sick. He tried to be calm, breathed in, breathed out, and closed his eyes.

"Hey yo! Are you Frank?"

Over heard his name being called, he opened his eyes. And there it is, a boy with a thick eye brows, smiled at him and hanging out his hand for a shake. Frank nodded shyly and reached out to his hand.

"My name is Drake" ah, so this boy is Frank's partner.
"Hi Drake"
"So.., how old are you?" Drake began the conversation.
"I'm 17th"
"Ouw, great! We're at the same age then!" He smiled again cheerfully.

And that's how this all began. He met his first act partner. Drake, a cheerful boy, hyperactive as he is.

                                    *

Times goes by, with a lot of workshops, act rehearses, bonding times, they grew closer to each other. Surprisingly, their act seems natural, as if they had been worked together so much time before.

"Cut!"

P' Jay, their director wrapped their 3rd Snow World scene. They will continue the next 4th after lunch break, which is the 'Kiss Scene' one.

This lunch, they agreed to wrapped it fast, and back to Drake's van for a bit script rehearsal. This is their 'big scene' in this series after all.

They sat on the back seat, side to side, immersed into their respective scripts. It's silent, as they tried to memorized and rehearsed their script in each other mind.

"Frank...", suddenly Drake broke the silence.
"Uhm...", Frank responded without take his eye of his script.
"If..., I fell for you, for real life..., please don't be mad at me na.."

Frank looked away fast to Drake, his eyes widened.

"I... I.. mm.." still, no words come even he tried to. He's too shocked.
"Kidding naa..." Drake smirking while nudged his shoulder to Frank's.
"Ouw Draaake!!" Frank relieved his breath that he unconsciously held before.
"Don't ever shocked me like this again!!"
"Na..na..na.., are you blushed?" Drake teasingly asked him.
"Uhuuh, your face is red as a tomato" Drake laughed in satisfied as he saw Frank's reddened face.
"What blushed?!" Frank tried to looked away from Drake, to only made Drake's laugh even harder.

                                   *