2019, Blacklist (1)

Their talents agency surely don't wanna waste even a single drop of now Frank and Drake's popularity. Shortly after My Tee project ended, they got offered another main role for a new drama series. Not a BL one though. A hetero, action, series one.

The story line is mostly about a bunch of kids, that tried to take down their corrupted school management. With a little bit spice of romance here and there of course. Yup, they got female partners this time.
Partners, plural. Not one, not two, but six of them!

And yes, they were not the only main roles in this series. There are another five boys, Ohm, Nannon, Chimon, Marc, and First. Which were, he never met before.

Frank not sure about this offer in the first place. Not that he lacked confidence over his acting skill. He's a newbie of course, a professional one, excuse you.
But this much of new people at the same time, he don't know if he can handled it well. His introvert side began to crawled up to the surface.

His overthinking mind got distracted by a familiar noice. His phone ring tone. He slides the accept icon immediately after he saw the picture of the caller. A cheerful over excited voice suddenly hit his eardrums.

"Frankie!! Did you hear that?! An action series dude!!"
"Oh My God!! Finally I've got a chance to show off my boxing skills!"

"Uhm Drake.." Frank answered and nodded as if Drake could see him, a faint smile implied on his face.

"This gonna be so much fun! I'm so excited now!"
"See you at script reading next week na.." Drake ended their phone call.

Frank put his phone back and glanced over the Blacklist script that laid on his bed desk. Maybe this is not a bad idea. His worries gone just like that, over a short phone call from his Drake. His smile widened as he imagining him being over excited now at the other side. Everything gonna be alright as long as Drake by his side, he convinced himself.

                                       *

Frank was the first one to arrived for their script reading event that day. He nervously entered the room to nobody there but him. He's too early, but he relieved. It means he got more time to calm himself. He throw a glance over this room.

It's a typical medium meeting room. The chairs and the tables has been arranged to a rectangular. With the name of respective actors on the table to be sit on. Frank found his name and Drake's side by side on the left side of the room. He settled on his chair, and started to play on his phone to killing time.

People started to come and filled the room. Frank began to felt more nervous when his partner is not anywhere to be seen. Not that he doesn't know any other actors that involved in this project, some of them even famous enough in this industry. But that's it, he just know them by name, not personally. And he's not used to made the first move to get know others.

He got a bit relaxed, as a familiar face lastly entered the room.

"Where had you been Drake?!" Frank nagging him in low voice, even he didn't reached his seat yet.
"You almost late!"

"I know .. I know.."
"I'm sorry.. I woke up late this morning."

"I thought you were super excited about this project." Frank still don't get over his nagging at Drake, whispered.

"Of course, I got over excited that I can't sleep last night." Drake shamelessly gave Frank his cheeky smirk.

Frank rolled his eyes, as he heard the reason beyond his partner's lateness. Drake can be so childish when he got hyper sometimes.
No, scratch that. Every single time.

After a few opening speech from the producer and the director, they finally began the reading script. Frank got a role as a genius kid named Buntad, and Drake as a hyperactive cheeky boy named Tittle (what a wonderful coincidence Frank thought, Drake would be perfectly bring that role). Along with another four roles : Jimbae, Traffic, Andrew, and Highlight, they joined a group called Blacklist to uncovered the secret mafia ruled behind Akeanan School.

The script reading was gone well. Frank nervousness loosen up after the introduced session. Not that he suddenly got familiar with the other five boys, but he knew that at least they could get along, still not sure about the well part though.

                                       *