2018, My Tee (2)

"Snow World, scene 4th, take one.."
'Klakk' the clapper was shot.
"Action!" P' Jay shouted to began the shooting.

"Are you cold?" Mork asked Tee.

"Mhm..." Tee nodded.

"Are you warm now?" Mork hugged Tee.

"No.." Tee answered teasingly.

"How about now?" Mork put his head on Tee's shoulder.
Their face gap is merely inch part now.

'Chupp'
Tee kissed Mork's lips tenderly.
When Tee broke the kiss, their gaze are met. He smiled.

Frank was waiting for P' Jay cued to end the shoot, when suddenly Drake leaned his head, and kissed him back.
He broke the kiss after awhile and smiled widely, while Frank just froze with a widened eyes.

"Cut!" P' Jay shouted and took Frank back to life over his frozen state.

"Well done you two!"
"That last unscripted kiss was marvelous! I like your improvisation." P' Jay complimented and patted their shoulders in satisfied.

"Thank you P'." Drake responded, while Frank just stood there smiled awkwardly, don't know how to reacted.

"Fine, take 15 minutes break, and we continue the next scene." P' Jay said, still with his satisfied smile.

"Drake.." Frank spoke to Drake after P' Jay leaved.

"Uhm.."

"Why don't you tell me before about this unscripted scene?"

"Ouw, it's just came to my mind that time." Drake answered, again with his cheeky smile.

"Drake.." Frank called him again after Drake just take a few steps to leave.

"Yes?" Drake stopped and turned back to Frank.

"... Uh, nothing.." Frank smiled, not to continued his words.
Drake just smiled back, and continue his step forward.

                                         *

My Tee the series was a huge success. Their popularity sure grew in significantly. Not to reached international stage yet, but it's enough to made they being followed by their fans every where they go around Thailand.

Along with their success, their schedule began to packed day by day. They lost counted on how many interviews, reality shows, even fan meets they had done. Fans services, skin ships, teased, even flirted with each other is on their natural behavior now. Mostly, Drake will do the teased and flirted part, while Frank just being blushed every here and there.

Today is Frank and Drake's airing day for Our Skyy episode. It's a short movie, about the continuation of My Tee the series 3 years after. They still can't believed it. They're aligned with their senior actors, such as KristSing, OffGun, and TayNew. Not to mention they're an international famous actors for God's sake!

They met at the GMMTV office, as they agrees to watched it on air along with their colleagues. It's a lovely short movie to be told. Frank even shedded tears at the broke up scene. He knows he can be too sensitive sometimes, that or...no, he's just too sensitive.
He tried to wiped his tears, but too late, Drake saw it first.

"Ah.. Ah.. Ah.., our little Frankie here crying hmm.." Drake began his teasing.
"Here here, take this P's shoulder to comfort you naa.." Drake leaned his shoulder to Frank teasingly.

"Ugh.. Stop it Drake.." Frank shyly wiped his tears one hand, while the other hand pushed Drake's shoulder away.
"You insensitive bear!" Frank mocked Drake back, just to heard the other boy laughed harder.

They're not going back yet after watched the airing episode, they still had one more appointment that evening.
It's just another online live interview. It's more fun to do online interview to be honest for Frank's liking. Because he felt more intimate with their fans, with no needed of crowded people around them. He never good with crowded environments to begin with.
Despite, their fans sure asked for unpredictable questions sometimes.
Take this one as example :

'How is Mork' s lips tasted? Is it soft? '

Of course this question is addressed to Frank. He stunned before answered it with a little stuttered.

"S..soft,..... It's soft."

The My Tee unscripted scene unexpectedly crossed his mind. He doesn't know why that scene popped up in the first place.

"Ah, I'll put some lip balm then." Drake's joke made him blushed even more.

                                        *

Back at home, Frank laid down in his bed. Today is certainly another exhausting yet a funny day one. He blushed countless times after Drake's flirtatiousness, even more their colleagues backed him up for teasing him. The Q&A game before the interview ended, reenacted in his mind. How correctly Drake answered every questions about him. He even patted his chest like a proudly boyfriend.

Wait.., boyfriend.., why was that word came to his mind?
His face began to felt hot as he blushed again.

Gosh!
Even his own mind teasing him now.

                                       *

Behind The Sceneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें