October 2015

October ? 2015. My father was in his work shop with his friend leaving me in the house alone with our two dogs Tank, and Luna I was sitting on one of the couches with Tank as Luna slept on the other a few minutes whint by like this till I disided to get up and play with the two dogs I was whereing one of my favorite dresses and socks. I had slup pet and fell hitting my head on the corner of the stone coffy table proceeding to get trampled by Luna. (By the way I don't know what exactly happens I had gotten a concoshion and this is what I was told.) (What I was told POV) I wolk up in a putel of blood got up and walked over to the main door and right while opening it turning around to the bathroom and covering my head. (What I saw POV) I got of the floor a little bit of blood trickling downe my forehead my right eye being half covered by something. Has I walket to the entrance of the house more blood started to gush from my head begning to fog up my vision whith red. I had started to breath from my mouth due to the nauseating smell, and taste of copper filling the air and my mouth began to drive me crazy I wasn't able to see nor breath properly it was tiring to stand nor do any thing for that matter. I walked out of the house after making a quik detour o the bathroom to get some toilet paper to cover up one of the larger scares on my face and to look in the mirror. I headed for my dad work shop opening the door earning a angry look from my father which changed non humanly fast to pure fere the collar drained from his face as he grabbed his phone running over to me holding my forehead as he called 911. A few hours whint by when I finely arrived at the hospital to later get transferred to Dartmouth a another hospital where I got plastic surgery and exrays they had to reattach some of my nerves back to gather.

Me after surgery

(That will b all for now )