July 19th 2020

July 19th 2020 my grandfather ( Jack) had asked if me and my grandmother (Martha) whouled like to go on a side-by-side ride in which we both agreed we drove up to a place whith the truek proceeding to unlode the side-by-side a few minites in we whent dowen a few side trails that whouled lead onto a small littel trail around an hour and a half we started to head back home, we got onto the last small trail that led to a gate that had been locked (Jack) took a small littel trail (Trail X) that led around the gate not even a miniut into Trail X we had gotten cault on a rock Jack proceeding to go for wered into getting stuck on the rock whent forwered further screweing us 3 at that poit we tried every thing that came to mind to try to get the vecil of of the rock whith no sucksess nor macking eny further progreth ingeting the vecil off of the rock we gave up and continued to walk dowen to a nere by freinds camep, in which the frends were not there. Spending almost about 1 houres of sitting outside calling every number we new whith no luck did eny ansere finilly me and Marth walked back up to the side-by-side in which took 3 miniutes as Jack began to walk back to the house which was 4 miles away and whouled take an hour and a half to get to on foot. Me and Martha made our way back dowen to the the camp where we sat for a halfanhour before my grandfather showed up whith two of our freands Jack whent whith one fread as the other drove us home Jack and the freand stayed back to get the side-by-side off of the rock. (A/N The reson I was calling the two "Freands" is for pivice resons also sorry for spelling and gramer mistakes its 1:11am. Just to let you guys know we were whaiting for an SOS rescue for 1 hour (It’s just a continuous Morse code string of three dots, three dashes, and three dots all run together with no spaces or full stops (…---…). Since three dots form the letter "S" and three dashes form an “O” in International Morse code, though, the signal came to be called an “SOS” for the sake of convenience. That connection has led to the letters coming into their own as a visual distress signal divorced from Morse Code, and those in need of rescue sometimes spell them out on the ground to be seen from above.) If you guys were wondring what S.O.S meanes)