Caffiene

It's around 10 A.M. Irene was feeling bored while walking home. She was slightly disappointed when she didn't see Seulgi this morning. They dont have classes today. It was a last minute announcement.The school announced that they wont have classes today because of some important seminar that all teachers in their university need to attend. The latter thought that it must be a seminar for the upcoming event, university's founding anniversary.

(Play the song "Intentions")

As she walked with her normal yet intimidating face on, she felt an arm wrap around her shoulder. She was clearly startled and annoyed. She whipped her head to see who it was and there, she saw Jisoo with her heart-shaped smile.

"Hi roomie." Jisoo greeted cheerfully.

Irene scrunched her nose by their close contact. She carefully removed Jisoo's arm then smiled awkwardly.

"uh yeah. Hey."

The purple haired girl wrapped her arm around the shorter girl again. She's usually not the clingy type but after meeting her undeniably adorable roommate, she had this urge to hug her or squish her cheeks.

"Class isn't over yet....so why are you..." Jisoo eyed her teasingly then pretends to gasp in shock "Oh...tsk.tsk.tsk...you lil rebel...you're skipping your class, aren't ya?"

Irene huffed then gave her a death glare. Others would clearly get intimidated by her cold glare but Jisoo, on the other hand, wants to tease her more.

"Shut up! I'm not like you, asshole. We dont have classes today"

Irene hastily removed Jisoo's arm around her shoulder as she said,

"and also...why are you cutting classes again?"

Jisoo had a smug look on her face then again wrapped her arm around Irene. She leaned then looked left and right as if she's going to confess a huge secret to her roommate.

"Actually..."

Jisoo whispered in a hushed tone making Irene's heart race by how close they are.

"We dont have classes too."

Jisoo then blew on Irene's sensitive ear making it red. Irene felt her hair at the back of her neck rise. Jisoo laughed loudly seeing the shorter girl's flustered reaction. Bypassers stirred their attention on them which further embarrassed Irene. She pinched Jisoo's arm making her yelp by the pain.

Irene walked away from Jisoo hurriedly. However, with her short legs, Jisoo was able to catch up easily with her. Jisoo jogged towards her then rubbed her arm where Irene pinched.

"Wait up!"

The raven haired rolled her eyes at Jisoo then proceeds to walk faster.

Jisoo smirked when she thought of a plan. She ran towards Irene then back hugged her. She lifted her easily because of her lightness, then swung her around. Irene was definitely furious by Jisoo's surprise attack.

She harshly elbowed Jisoo's stomach the glared at her.

"Argh! why are you so annoying?"

Jisoo pouted like a puppy getting scolded by the owner.

"I'm sorry. I cant help it. You're so damn cute when you're annoyed."

Jisoo mumbled then bit her lips trying not to laugh at the girl's expression. Irene's eyes unintentionally gazed at Jisoo's lips. She immediately looked away, reminding herself that she wont fall for Jisoo's charm.

"Aish..." Irene sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair "just dont swing me around like that..I'm not a toy you know."

Jisoo felt guilty when she realized she'd crossed the line with her teasing.