Her

Jisoo found herself in an unfamiliar place. Unfamiliar yet it felt like home. It was a garden to be exact. She was wandering alone.

As she walked and admire the beauty of the surrounding, she saw a girl with her back turned away from her. She had long silky hair. Jisoo squinted her eyes trying to figure out who it is. The stranger was standing in the field of daisies. She was wearing a white dress or what seems like a wedding dress.

Jisoo slowly walked towards her. She felt this tugging feeling in her heart that made her want to know who the stranger is. She was nervous.

The stranger slowly turns to face her. Time stopped when their eyes met. The girl had that same bewitching smile that made her heart race. That hazel eyes that drowns her when she gazed at them.

The stranger on a wedding dress is her roommate, Irene.

Jisoo felt her knees went weak. Irene's presence and smile is enough to make her weak yet thrilled at the same time.

Irene wrapped her arms around Jisoo's neck then looked at her dreamily. Jisoo widened her eyes. She was blushing hard.

"I love you..."

Irene said then smiled lovingly at her. Jisoo gulped not knowing what she should reply. She knows she's falling for the girl but she's too afraid to accept her feelings. She always tries to ignores how her heart flutters everytime she spends time with Irene.

She slowly opens her lips to reply back.

"I–"

Jisoo whipped her head to her side. Suddenly, a mirror appeared. She saw Seulgi in her own reflection and in her spot.

She felt her heart slowly being torn apart. She realized Irene said those three precious words to Seulgi.

Suddenly, the scenario changed. She was standing at the end of the aisle, watching Irene walk slowly towards her.

Irene wasn't looking at her.
Beside Jisoo, stands Seulgi, beaming happily at Irene. She felt suffocated. Hot tears streaming down her face. She wanted to leave.

"Jisoo? Jisoo!"

A sweet voice woke her. She fluttered her eyes open. It was a dream that turned into a nightmare. However, the pain from her dream lingers in her heart.

The girl who woke her, Rosé, was looking at her worriedly. Jisoo realized she was in her room.

"Jisoo, are you okay?"

"Ermm...yeah.." Jisoo rubs the back of her neck while smiling faintly. "Just had a bad dream, that's all."

"Are you sure about that? Because you really made me worried."

"I'm good."

Rosé eyed her suspiciously. Just then, Lisa joined their conversation.

"So...who did you dream about?"

"Woah! I seriously thought my dirty sock learned to speak. Damn!"

Jisoo teased trying to avoid Lisa's question. She was embarrassed to answer her question. Especially when the person she dreamed about is having a lovey-dovey moment with Seulgi, her best friend.

Lisa glared at her then wrestled her. Rosé rolled her eyes at the two then proceeds to play with Mario kart.

After their playful wrestling, Jisoo layed exhausted on the floor, panting. Lisa layed beside her.

"So who is it about?"

Jisoo sighed then flicked Lisa's forehead.

"You really are nosy, you know."