Chapter 16

Another week passed by in a blink of an eye and Lisa couldn't get any worse. She had terrifying nightmares every single night and no one was around to help her cope up with it.

Not even Taehyung, the boy was totally packed up with his school works and the times they spent together got shorter day by day. Lisa refused say anything about the bad dreams to him, because she thought that it would spoil their little time together.

Trying to live normally Lisa forced herself into reading and getting her school works done. But it didn't really help much as it only made her clock irrational and unsteady making her more stressed and depressed.

This condition wasn't new to her, in fact it was oh so familiar. A few years back Lisa struggled with depression and social anxiety. She was miserable and helpless. Everyday she had to battle with her inner self to even go to school. She shut out everyone around her and turned down all the help that came her way. Reaching the peak of insanity, she even tried to take her life out once.

But Jungkook was quick to save her from it and he's the one who helped her to get through the tough times. Like it's already said, he was really there for her through thick and thin. He made her feel alive and sane, once again. He was her shoulder to lean on, cry on and Lisa was too naive to notice this all along.

She let herself drown in the sea of depression, again. She was back to her old self, which is raw and ruthless in shutting out people. In the corner of her heart Lisa hoped that someone would help her out, hoping that the someone would be him this time.

When the study month began she had to get back to the Uni every single day, which she dread the most. The fear of loosing grades got the best of her and made her drop the idea of skipping classes.

Everyday going in and out of the campus Lisa expected to see Jungkook at least then, but luck didn't really favour her. The boy made sure not to see her before completely burning out his feelings for her and avoided going to the place she would go to.

Few more days got scored out in Lisa's calendar and nothing much changed in her messed up routine. She didn't even care about her personal hygiene anymore. She straight up wore the same jeans and sweat shirt for three days and got notified for it from her professor. She was so done with everything at one point.

She longed for him, but he was never around anymore. Every morning he'd just leave a post it note saying 'Good morning' or 'Have a happy day' on her door, but he never realised that she needed him in a day for her to be happy.

He was more of an addiction and Lisa was obsessed with him. She knew that she's going to loose her sanity, if she spends one more day without him.

So there she was knocking at the door next to hers, hoping that he'd open it for her not minding the time. Few more bangs and she heard a muffled voice saying 'coming', from the inside. The door croaked open revealing the tired guy.

"Lisa? What happend? It's 3 in the morn-"
The guy was cut off when Lisa smashed her lips on his, kissing him hungrily.

The force she applied on him made him stumble back a few steps before he got back steady grabbing her by the waist and returning the kiss, passionately. Shutting the door close he pinned her on it continuing the heated kiss refusing to pull away, yet. When their breaths shortened, only then they tore away from eachother breathing heavily.

"What happened?"
The boy questioned, holding her closer him.

"I missed you"
She whispered, burying her face on his chest inhaling the sweet scent.

His heart clenched in guilt when she said those words. He felt sorry for leaving her alone all these times.

"I missed you too... Come. Let's go get some sleep. It's late"
He said before scooping her in his arms and taking her to the bed.