THE END

Firstly, I'd love to thank every single reader who read this book. I'm sincerely grateful to all the silent readers, the ones who added this book to their reading lists, voted and left their comments!
It's my first book and I'm overwhelmed to receive all your love and support. <3

Secondly, I'm very sorry for the late update. I didn't have the heart to end this book, yet. But today it felt like now or never so I finally made my mind to hit that publish button for the last chapter.

And lastly! I'd like to share few fun facts about this book, because in this long ass ride of writing it, it had undergone 'n' number of changes in literally everything. lol.

Fun facts about this book! 🙊
•This was originally a demon au where Lisa would be possessed by Taehyung and Jungkook would help her out of it. I almost made JK as the exorcist, kill me already.😂😂

•The book was initially titled as 'Into the darkness' because of the demon plot. But eventually I gave up writing it and unpublished it right away sending it back to my drafts and started all over again, newly.

•And yeh the main lead was Taehyung in the first place, until I made big changes in the plot, characters, title and what not my username too!

It was seriously a crazy ride for me and now that the book is coming to an end... (╥﹏╥) I'm trusfrated y'all.

Again! I thank all you beautiful readers for supporting me till the end!

I purple all you mochi pineapples!
💜😭😭

Let me know how you feel after finish reading it! Comment comment comment!🙊😸

Look forward to my upcoming works as well! I'll really appreciate it!💜✨

Lastly,

I'll kiss this book a happy farewell!
_RV