02

I woke up to Latrelle not next to me. I got up and took a quick shower then changed into:

 I got up and took a quick shower then changed into:

My hair looks exactly like the one in the picture.
I brushed my face and put a little makeup on (like the picture).
I walked out of room to the smell of omelette. I walked to the kitchen to only see Latrelle trying his best to not make a mess, while making me breakfast. How cute right? I never thought he would Change this much but I guess if you want to do something you can always do it.
"Good Morning Mami" Said Latrelle while placing the plates on the table.
"Good Morning Trell and thank youuuu" I said and kissed his cheek.
L: yw Princess.
We were eating and laughing at some stupid jokes he would make when we heard voices groaning. Yep the prophets god dammit I had a good time.
Latrelles dad: What the hell who cooked this early.
Me: first of all it's 13:15 and Trell made me breakfast
Mason: hold up- did you just say Latrelle like the Latrelle we know?
Me: yep.
They all looked at each other and started laughing
Latrelle: what? Am I not aloud to make breakfast for my Bebita.
Victoria: how cute Mason would never.
They all laughed except her and me.
V: ITS NOT FUNNY!
Me: yea women cook, clean,take care of everybody and man do nothing but play games, y'all sit back and make mess!
Latrelle: But I cooked for youuu?
Latrelles dad: damn girls calm your asses down. Chill a bit
Me: ogey. Let me eat now Mason your cleaning the house today. Jason backyard. Trell cars. Mattia you are going to buy a lot of snacks and movies and games.
Me and girls are going to have a girls day and chill. Okay?
Mason: WHAT NO?
Latrelle: it's only cars so ok.
Mattia: you bitch-
Latrelle: watch your mouth Mattia!
M: sorry Diva.
Jason: but! But- I- I wanted to go visit my- my teacher today!
Me/Victoria: bitch you dropped off of school and who the hell would want to see you. Let's go work hop hop NOW! Oh and Dear Sam clean the dishes.
Sam(latrelles dad): but I'm YOUR BOSS I don't clean I just give works.
Me: do I look like I give a fuck rn? Nahh so do it just todayyyy please I wanna be free with the girls. And you said we should chill lol
Sam: fineee only cause your my daughter in law
I laughed at that it's actually sweet doe.
Me/Vic: girls CHANGE!

They all changed and vic was talking with some of them what we are going to do as I watched Latrelle shirtless wash the cars. God he's hot.
I know you might ask yourself now how does she boss around? No I don't I do it as a joke. I love them all but I mean I want to have a girls day with everyone except Maria. She likes Latrelle and is always all over him. Yes that bothers me I mean seeing your crush of 6 YEARS 6 motherfucking years with another slut? Hell no.
I wanted to still be nice and asked if she wanted to come but she said "no i will stay here,clean some things you know I'm not that type who goes out" girl- nvm okay stay here.
So we all went out and had our day until it was too late.

We did our nails and I had my hair braided like Latrelle always loved it.
I waxed my brows and moustache.i cut my hair a bit cause I wanted a change so why not?

When we went home I was greeted by tired Prophets with dust and stinky.
Me: now see what every woman does every single day?
Every boy: YES WE ARE SORRY!
Mason: I'm never going to disrespect your ass ever again.
Me: good now good night.
__________________________________
A/n: I feel like my stories are bad cause noone is reading them or voting. :(