14

Oscar's POV:

"FUCK!"

"Is she going to be okay?"

"I don't know... I'm not in the hospital we're at home if you don't realise" My wife said.

"Well we need to bring her to the hospital!" Ruby cried.

"Shit." My wife whispered

"What?" Jamal heared her and shot his head to us.

"Uh..." she teared up.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked worried. This girl was like my sister but also enemy. Not anymore I guess...

"I- uh.. I don't think she's going to make it if we don't go back to freeridge to the home hospital they have" she sobbed as she tried to put the bullets out of her.

"There are more the one bullets. They wanted her 100% sure dead so they shot a couple of times. We-we need to go NOW!l she started to pack the things.

"CAN WE NOT GO HERE IN A HOSPITAL?" Ruby cried.

"Ruby.. she has crimes.. we are in a gang.. we can't just go in a hospital like normal people." I told him as we all packed and she laid there looking lifeless. I called our privat plane to make sure it's there on time.

"YES! We-we are coming now" Monse talked.

"Who you talking to?" I mouthed and she replied with Cesar.

"Here." She handed me the Phone.

"Lil spooky." I greeted him.

"Oscar what the hell is going on there. We sent you there to be safe not Sara to die!" He yelled.

"I kn-"

"What are talking about?" Shit Latrelle.

"Uh.. Latrelle.. something bad happened but it's going to be okay we promise you that." I tried to calm him down but he yelled for his dad.They ran outside.

Latrelles POV:

"DAD!" I ran outside and yelled after him.

"What? Calm down breathe what's wrong?" He frowned.

"You tell me! What's wrong with Sara? What do they mean 'not sara to die' ?!" I yelled.

"Shit.. Mijo.." he sighed

"Diva got shot near her heart.." he looked down and i heard everyone gasp.

"What?h-how? " I teared up.

"I don't know but she was fine when I talked to her." He shook his head and looked at Cesar who was crying. My dad furrowed his eye brows together and snatched his phone to talk to Spooky.

"Spooky.. whats wrong?" My dad asked

"She-she uh... she might not make it, we are getting on the plane right now and we are coming to freeridge..
She got shot more than once they wanted her DEAD." I felt my heart stop for a second.

"She lied to me about breaking her arm?" I looked at my dad and he nodded.

"Get here NOW! She needs to live! She can't die! Show me her face!"
I cried and he hesitated at first but u made him and I regret it.

She looked lifeless even though I knew she was still alive.
My poor best friend.
What did she do to deserve this.

"Oh my god" her friends cried and I let my dad talk more to Oscar than hang up and they were on their way here now.