13

"Ruby wake yo ass up!" I said with a deep tone.
"I don't want to goooo!" He covered his head with the blankets and I snatched it off.

"You are going to be late and everyone is waiting for you! Get yo lazy ass up before I do." He looked at me and than nodded "I'll be outside if you aren't there in less then 10 minutes And I find you sleeping it's not going to be pretty." I gave him a look and walked outside

I looked at the crew and nodded. We waited for ruby and when I was about to walk in I saw him open the door.

"Chill I'm here" he rolled his eyes at me.

"Don't Roll your pretty eyes at me Ruben!" I warned him and he blushed.

I heard ruby whisper to Cesar "she called me ruben and said my eyes were pretty!" I chuckled and Cesar laughed. I messed Ruby's hair up and walked around.

We were just walking around and messing with each other when I saw that we were walking to my beach house where Oscar and his family stayed.

We could hear the rap music already. We were laughing at something Jamal said and I couldn't stop laughing. They all looked at me happy because they knew I may be stubborn and sound like a bitch but I have feelings too. I never laughed in my whole life so much except with Latrelle cause ya know crush things....

"Ayo kids come here" I heard Oscar say. We walked over to him and I couldn't stop laughing that I started crying.

"you okay?" Oscars wife asked. I nodded my head and kept laughing.
I could see Oscar smiling at me but trying to hide it.

"Calm down Diva breathe. Jamal DONT make anymore jokes!" Monse said while Smiling.

"I- I can't breathe OH- GOD JASMINE!" I laughed even more when I saw Jasmine.

"I- can-t bweathe- hamal? Oh my-" I stopped laughing when I saw something..

"Diva? You okay" the crew asked looking at the detection I was looking.

"AYO SARA!"

I jumped when I heard Oscar yell. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I didn't know what to do.

"AY WHATS GOING ON" Oscar yelled.

"Get inside!" I yelled and pulled the crew in the house.

"Oh my god-" I looked around.

"CAN YOU TELL ME WHATS GOING ON?!" Oscar raised his voice.

"They are here you need to goo-" I said and felt pain in my chest. They used a gun that doesn't make noise well of course this is Germany.

I tried to say something but I started falling to the ground when I grabed Oscars Arm and he quickly pulled me to him.

„Hey hey hey! It's going to be okay. You will be okay" he saw them walk away and picked me up. He layed me on the couch and called his wife.

„Sweetie I need you stay in place and don't move. I'm a doctor and I have stuff with me just someone please put pressure on the wound." he got up and took her things.

„I- can't- b-breathe!" I started crying.

„Yes! I don't know! Okay. Mhm. Yes yes okay" I heard someone talk to someone else.

„Cesar said we have to go back next week but that weren't the Hudsons." Monse came to me and I nodded.

„I know... it was- ughhhhh" I groaned when I felt my chest burn.

„sorry...honey I just must put the bullet out it's deep." she put a wet towel on my forehead so I can stay awake.

„It was who?" I heard someone say over the phone and Monse brought it to me.

„S-sam...it was Kodaline street" I struggled to talk and breathe

„She can't talk!"

„Is the bullet deep?" sam asked Oscars wife

„Yes. And it's near her heart..normally she would have fainted by now but I guess it's working how I planed it. Just wet another towel and put it on." She told
The crew.

"Don't close your eyes Mija! Keep fighting." I heard Sam say

"I'm trying my best!" I said with nearly no voice.

"What's going on dad?" I heard a voice come from the phone.

"Nothing Trell. Just talking to the crew.. uh go to your room" I smiled at how sam didn't want to worry Latrelle. He knew I wouldn't want it.

"Dad.. can I talk to Sara? I haven't talked to her in a min." My eyes went wide.

"Uh wait...let me ask her.. what should I tell him?" He whispered

"Honey can you somehow talk without to show the pain? If you know-" I cut her off by saying yes.

"Okay..good luck and LATRELLE HERE!" I heard someone take the phone.

"Princesa hey! How are you?" I could feel him smile.

"G-good! I uhm..just woke up, haha-ha" I tried not to groan from the pain when I felt the bullet.

"You okay?" He asked worried

"Yes!" It came our as a yell.

"Hey Trell. I fell down the stairs with my- d-dumbass and hurt my arm. That's why I'm sounding weird. I'll call you later okay?" I lied

"Okay. Love you and hopefully you get better." he chuckled and gave the phone to Sam.

„Thanks Sam.. AH FUCK!" I cried

"It's going to be okay Diva.. I gotta go now Okay? Guys please tell me how it went!" He said before hanging up.

"S... don't close your eyes! Please." Ruby cried when he saw that I saw about to close them.

"I'm trying Rubs.. but I can't." I tried to keep them open but i felt them roll and everything went black.

"No! Honey open you eyes!"

"Fuck!"

"Is she going to be okay?"