3

"Todoroki San.Are you going to Endeavor Agency?"the H/C-ette tilted her head.Todoroki bow down to her head and pat her head."Shoto.Call me Shoto"You small smile a bit shocking the dual boy.

"Y/N.Our train is arrived"Tokoyami voice intercept them.You nod and walk to the bird boy.

You hold Tokoyami hand shocking him."I heard from Ashido San that I should do this"You look at the train.

Tokoyami only nod.You and Tokoyami talks about his favorite,quirk and others.

"Y/N~"You pat Dark Shadow while Dark Shadow hug you."Dark Shadow.Remove from her!"Tokoyami told his quirk in panic.

"It's fine.In fact,it feel good to get hug after three years"You resumes Tokoyami as the boy look at you.He felt pity at the girl.

How much pain she gets?He know he shouldn't ask her past so he didn't.

You and Tokoyami stand in front of a tall building.You both walked inside.

"You must be Tokoyami Fumikage and Y/N L/N"The middle age woman ask you.You sit on the couch while looking Tokoyami answering the woman questions.

The woman lead you both to the guest room."Please wait here for a moment.Hawks should be here for a moment"The woman told you both as she walk out of the room.

You sit on the couch bluntly as you look at the window."What is that colour in the sky?What is that bird called again?"Tokoyami sweat drop at you.

Muichiro habit got you.You only look at the sunsets.The door slam open showing the man with his twenties.

He has blond hair and golden eyes.The most thing you got interested was his red wings.

"You must be Tokoyami Fumikage and you are Y/N L/N"His cheerful voice make you remember someone but you ignored it.

"And you must be Hawks"Your cold voice shiver both of the men."You should smile more~A kid like you should be smile and play"Veins was on your forehead.

Tokoyami who noticed intercept him.
"I heard that the kiddo over there is demon slayer.Truth is I don't believe such a thing"Hawks slam himself on the couch.

"I am not surprised"You bluntly replied to him.Since that accident you felt nothing no emotions.Kagaya and other Hashiras want to fix about that.

"First,we a case that we are going tonig-"A tap was heard.You opened the window.C/N name land on your shoulder.

"CAW!!CAW!!Y/N L/N!!HERE IS YOUR MISSION!!!GO TO YONAI VILLAGE!!!AT NIGHT KIDS AROUND SIX TO EIGHT ARE DISAPPERED!!!!"

"It talks!!!"Hawks shouted in surprise and pointed at C/N.

He calm himself after a while."Looks like that crow said what I am going to say"You slide the door while Tokoyami was following you.

Hawks soon follow you with Tokoyami while you sprint to the place.

'She is fast even for eight years old!!"Hawks thought.He speed was slower compert to her.

You stop making the two hero's stop in surprise.

There's a village.Your dull E/C look at your surrounds as Hawks and Tokoyami had a question mark on their head.

"Step back"You told them while unshaded your sword.

A scream was heard as you run where the voice was.There it was the man holding his child to protect and beside him was a woman who is pregnant dead lying on the ground.

Tokoyami gaged at the sight while Hawks eyes went wide.You tremble in anger when you saw the woman it make you remembered your past.

You look at the demon with your dull eyes went anger."Did you kill them?"The voice of eight years old girl went cold as ice while her E/C shine in the dark with her blade.

The man turned you showing his eyes.
Former Upper Moon Three.

"A Kisatsutai?I am really lucky!Another kid~"The demon look at you with pleaseing eyes that make you disgust.

"Hawks San.Tokoyami San.Place them far away"You told the heroes."It's impossible!"The demon tried to get the victim child but before he know his hand got cut.

"It's impossible!"The demon tried to get the victim child but before he know his hand got cut

For the first time the Hawks listen to the other.He placed the man and his child on the rooftop.

"Tokoyami protect them.I am going to help kiddo!"Tokoyami hold Hawks hand.Hawks look at the boy."Quirks are useless to the demon"He answered calmly."Fuck"Hawks muttered while he look at you.

"Do you know how that woman shout?It was so funny!!"The demon tried to upset you."Your bloodlust is amazing.I can even sense from here.Did that woman make you remember your mother?"Your patient snap.

"Finally.Blood Demon Art:Blood Red Death Cage!!!"

You was put into the red cage.Your bangs fall on your eyes while your eyes went dark.

"Breath Of Moon:Seventh Form,Mirror of Misfortune-Moonlit"

The cage was destory.While you take a deep breath.

"Breath Of Thunder:First Form,ThunderClap and Flash"

The demon head was on the ground while his body turned into ashes."Impossible.I am former Upper Moon Three!!!"He shouted as he look at you.

"I remembered you!!!The child who hunt twelve demon moons and that man!!The Rage Hashira!!!"He turned into ash soon.

"Mission done"Hawks looks at the girl with awe look.Now he believes that demons exist.

You jump high and land to the man and the girl who is as age as you.The girl was crying while the man was hugging her.

"Are you okay?"You place your hand in front of him.The man slap your hand surprising both heroes.

"How can I be fine!?My wife and soon to be born child died in front of me and my daughter!!"Tears fall out of his eyes.

You placed your hand on his shoulder.
"Mister,please bare with your feelings.That's how I pulled through as well"The man stop as he look at you.

Your dull eyes had no emotion yet he can sense that she bare the same feeling as him and his daughter.

"Love your daughter.She is only family that you have right now"You held his hands as you told that to him.

You walked away as he watch your figure."Sorry!!It was my fault that I didn't know"He look at his hand.

Hawks and Tokoyami look at the man while they know you went back to Hawks agency.

"That hand isn't a child hand anymore"He muttered as he look at his hands.

Hawks placed his hand on his chin in thought.Soon the case was sloved.Hawks and that victim hide the truth about demons and the girl who save the man.

Hawks him a while."Demon Slayer Corps huh? Interesting"