5

"Bummer.I heard he was a demon Slayer with a demon in tow,so I was looking forward to seeing someone who is flamboyant,but that's one drab-looking dude,huh?"

"And now,we will put this boy on a trial!"

"Wh-Who are these peo-"Kakushi gently slam Tanjiro face to the ground."Don't move your mouth just yet,you moron!Just who do you think is standing before you!?You are in the presence of the Hashiras!!"

The boy was confused."This place is Demon Slayer's Headquarters.And you are about to be put on a trial"Shinobu answered.

The girl rest on the love piller arms she snuggle to get comfortable a little bit.

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code!We are going to deal with our own!We are going to behead him along with the demon!"

Flame Hashira,Rengoku Kyojuro.
________________________

"In that case,I'll be glad to decapitate him flamboyantly.I'll show you the most flamboyant bloodspray you'll ever see.I'm talking max flamboyance"

Sound Hashira,Uzui Tengen.

__________________________

"What?You'd kill such an adorable child?That's pain my heart!"

Love Hashira,Kanroji Mitsuri.

____________________________

"I am sleepy..."The youngest Hashira yawns a bit.The boy and the unfamiliar aura is weaker then her so she relax a bit.

Rage Hashira,Y/N L/N.

__________________________

"What a pitiful sight this boy is.The poor soul...I pity him for having been born"

Stone Hashira,Himejima Gyomei.

____________________________

"What was the shape of that cloud again?What was it called again?"

Mist Hashira,Muichiro Tokito.

_______________________________

The boy look at his surrounding to see his friends but no one was there.That makes Tanjiro worried about them.

"Hey you..The Hashiras are speaking.What are you looking at?"A lot of sweat was on the Kakushi face.The Hashiras auras are scary for him.

The aura that you release was so terrifying that makes the Kakushi to sweat more then it was.

"There are the ten hightest-ranking swordmen in the Demon Slayer Corps"The Kakushi continues.

"Hashiras.."Tanjiro whispered while looking at them.Tanjiro look around to look for his sister while muttering his sister name.

____________________________

"Forget that.What will we do with Tomioka?Seeing him there without any restraints is giving me a headache.Based on what Kocho told us,Tomioka's just as guilty of breaking the Corps rules"

Serpent Hashira,Obanai Iguro.

"How will we deal with him?How should we make him take responsibility?What kind of lesson should we teach him?"The serpent Piller continues as he lay on the tree while pointing at Tanjiro."What about you say something,Tomioka?"

Tanjiro look at the place where Obanai was pointing and saw the man who save him and his sister at the mountain.

________________________________