4

It was raining a young child shout was heard at the japanese house.

You opened your eyes.It's been two days since that former Upper Moon Three.

You walk to the bathroom and do your morning routine.You change your uniform and sword was on your belt.

You heard a door knock as you open the the door.Tokoyami look at the eight years old slayer as he hand her F/F cupcake.

The girl muttered 'Thanks' as she took a bite."Today is going to be busy so I take some cupcakes for you"You only nod while stuffing the food in your mouth.

"Yo!"Hawks wave at you both as Tokoyami it nod in reply."We are going to patrol today.Tokoyami is with one of my sidekick while Chibi is with me~".Hawks pull you bridal style while sparding his red wings.

The wind the blow your skin makes you feel nice.You look down below as you wide your eyes a bit.

Hawks chuckles at you expression.He land on the ground gently as he put you down.

"It's so different at city"You look at the busy city.Hawks fake gasp."I only pass the city for missions"You still look at your surrounding.

"How is your village?"You think a bit.
"I don't know.I don't care"Hawks sweatdrop at your bluntness.You look at the kids playing at the park.

A light bulb was on his head."Kiddo.Wait here for a minute"At speed of light he disappeared.

"Mommy!"The boy who at least five years old hug her mother leg.The woman chuckles a bit.She bend down to his high and riffle his head.The man who is his father put him on his shoulder.

"R/N.What do what to eat tonight?"The mother ask his child."Pizza!!"."Then pizza then!!!".

That moment make you remember your family.A crepe was in front of you making you surprised a bit.

"What is this?"You look at the food."It's called crepe"Hawks answered.

You took a bit of the food as your eyes went sparkles."It's good"You continues to eat.Hawks smile a bit at your childishness.

It make him not to believe that what happened that two nights ago.The way she kill the demon without mercy.

"What are you looking?"Hawks look at the family."They make me remember a story"This makes Hawks curious.

"What story?"Hawks look at the girl as she took last bite of her food."It's about a girl who is happy with her family.She had a older sister,a soon to be born child silblings.A certain a accident happened making the girl cold and ruthless..."You stopped a bit.

"What happened?"Hawks tilted his head wanting to know what happened.

"...The girl trained to death.Day and night with taking a break or sleeping.Then she become a prodigy swordwoman"You look at the sky.

Little thing Hawks know.The swordwoman is a certain girl past.

"I don't understand"You look at the wing hero."Didn't heroes help the girl?"You shake your head making wing hero a lot of questions in his mind.

Hawks opened his mouth but a crow land on the girl shoulder."CAW!!CAW!!Y/N L/N,HEAD TO MOUNT NATAGOMO!!!"

"Mount Natagano,huh?"Hawks place his hand on his chin in thought."It takes seven hours to go there"You muttered.

"We will made in time at least 12:32 AM.Even with my speed"."Hawks San.Can you fly me to there?"Hawks grinned a bit.

"If you call me Keigo-Nii Chan!!"."Keigo-Nii Chan?"You tilted your heard innocently making Hawks place his hand on where his heart was.

"Hop on me~"You only nod.At the ride Hawks warmth make you sleepy a bit and you slept.

Time Skip [At Mount Natagano!]

"Kiddo.Wake up"You sleepily rub your eyes.You eyes look at the mountain.
"Fourty normal demon and two Lower Moons"You muttered enough for the wing hero to hear.

"How do you know?"."I am able to see people,living thing aura since I was born.It's like ability"You answered while entering the forest with Hawks.

"Help me!!"A man run in front of you and the wing hero.Behind him was Lower Moon Two.

"Breath Of Water,Fourth Form:Striking Tide"

The demon was cut him half while you look at the man."What happened here?"You calmly ask the man.

"L/N Sama.Thank god you are here!!Ten swordman include me went this mountain.After a while all of us start to attack each other!!"He answered while breathing heavily.You hummed a bit.

"Hawks San.Please look after him"You left the man and the pro hero."If L/N Sama is here everything will be fine"The man try to calm himself.

"How can you be sure about that?"The man look at Hawks."You pro heroes don't understand but that girl is the strongest Hashira.She become Hashiha when she was only five years old.The Hashira who hunt that man and 12 Demon Moons!!The Rage Hashira,Y/N L/N!!"The man explains to Hawks.

At Your Side

You cut your right arm enough for the blood to fall out.After a minute pass the heavy footsteps was heard.

All the fouty demons arguing who should eat the last bloodline of L/N.

All the demons head was on the ground at speed of light.You look at the other way as you sense two demons from there with familer two auras.

You sprint to the stronger aura bit both demon aura disappeared.You still sprints to see if anyone who alive.

After 10 minutes,the familer auras was closer.You saw Giyuu and Shinobu.

A knife on Shinobu shoe was going to stab the Water Hashira but you swing your sword enough the wind to stop them.

"Why are you both trying to kill each other?By the way.."Your voice make the two Pillers surprise.

"CAW!!CAW!!BRING KAMADO TANJIRO AND KAMADO NEZUKO!!OYAKATA SAMA ORDERS!!!!KAMADO TANJIRO THE BOY WITH BURN MARK ON HIS FOREHEAD!!KAMADO NEZUKO THE DEMON WITH BAMBOO MUZZLE ON HER MOUTH!!!!CAW!!THE RAGE HASHIRA OYAKATA SAMA SUMMON YOU TO ATTEND HASHIRA MEETING!!!!"

"As you hear"You muttered as you yawn.Both Shinobu and Giyuu put their sword back to the original place while you rub your eyes.

"Do you need ride?"You only nod.Giyuu small smile at your cuteness when your are sleepy and eating.

Giyuu piggyback ride you.A red fathers fall on the two Hashiras."There she is.."The wing hero muttered.

"Ah.You must be my little butterfly babysitter"Shinobu snickered a bit when she say 'Babysitter'.

"Yes I am.Can I have kiddo?"Giyuu shake his head."Oyakata-Sama summon her to attend Hashiras meeting"Shinobu answered.

"If you want to.You can wait at Y/N estate"Shinobu continues while the pro only nod for the answer.

_______________________________

"-ke up"

"Hey,I said wake up!!"

"Are you gonna sleep all day!!?"

Tanjiro open his eyes."You are in a trial with Hashiras!!!"