Chapter 8 - Time For More Training

Skye: "That's him, he's here early we definitely need to train."

Y/N: "The guy that you fought in the other universes? So he can fly."

Skye: "That's actually the first time I've seen him flying."

Y/N: "Wait, so he never flew before, but why? That's such a great advantage."

Skye: "I don't know, it's so weird."

Y/N: "Well we'll figure that out later."

Satsuki: "And you two, what did you do to that racket?"

Y/N: 'oh, Ryuko's gone already'  "I will give you the same answer as before: one day I'll tell you all about me, or in this case about us, now Skye, let's go."

Skye: "Right behind you."

Satsuki: 'what exactly are you two? appearing here out of nowhere, with no trace of your life before'

We're now back at the mansion so that people won't see us just disappearing or reappearing in when we go training, then after talking with Gaia we discovered how to train together in the dungeon and apparently it's possible to create a training team where we both go in the same dungeon and all experience is shared, so now it's time to see what this overworld has to offer.

Y/N: 'ID Create, ID Type: overworld'

Upon entering the dungeon we are met with a view of a forest and also a mountain with a cave, apparently we need to walk around the world to find creatures to kill, so we decided to first look around the cave first.

Y/N: "It's really dark here."

Skye: "Do you have anything to light this place up so we can see."

Y/N: "Maybe I can think of something."

Then I remembered the Demon's Scar from dark souls and tried materializing it to use it to illuminate the cave.

[-50 MP]

Skye: "Woah, that sword looks so cool where is it from?"

Y/N: "It's from dark souls, but anyway we came here to train so let's see what we can find."

Going further into the cave we finally found goblins, how typical.

Y/N: "Really, goblins?"

Skye: "We can't really choose much now can we?"

Y/N: "Guess you're right, let's do this."

During our little chat they saw us and are now rushing in to attack with one jumping right at me, so I sidestepped while slashing at him, cutting him right in the stomach, killing him.

[+90 EXP]

Skye: "Nice hit."

Y/N: "Thanks."

I turn to her direction and see she has a saber infused with mana, and is now running at the goblins, then she dodged and killed 3 of them with such a grace as if it was a dance performance.

[+270 EXP]

Y/N: "That was ...  gracious, I don't think I ever saw someone make a sword fight seem like a dance, it's pretty unique to say the least."

Skye: *Giggle*  "Thank you, I tried to develop something different."

Y/N: "Well you did it."

After that little chatting we kept going killing more goblins, as well as some orcs and trolls that we also found in the cave system. After we felt satisfied about the training we decided to leave.