Who are you?

"HEY SUNSHINE LOLIPOPS!" called out the shortest friend. "Huh?" Spoke the devil as he glared down to see the brit, "TAKE A SEAT!" Tom threw one of his many inventions towards him, doing no damage whatsoever, just pissing him off.

"OH SHUT UP!" the Norwegian spat, turning his robo hand towards the britt to explode him. 

But from the corner watching, another person; someone who- didnt know what to do. But  Something rose in him, determination? Probably, but what ever it was it made him run towards tom at the last second "NO!" He lunged towards him to move him out the way, but they where still crushed between some rubble.

"EH!?" The red hoodied boy spoke from his massive robot.  but then payed his attention back to the two other boys. Who where still standing there.

Whilst in the rubble...

*Tom's pov*

My head Hurt and it felt as if lighting was corsing threw my body, an aching sensation fell apon me as I felt a body above mine move "t-Thomas are you okay?" I recognised the voice yet THAT voice was the same voice that tried to kill me...

"W-who... are you?" I chocked out. Trying to let my eyes adjust to the dim light. "I know this sounds
Weird but- it's me! Tord!" Anger rose in my voice "Wh-What!?, no- you aren't! Tord is up in that damned robot!!"

Tord shook his head, "clone... one lived, the smartest‐ he owns a fucking army and is rubbing my name in the dirt! I knew about this but I knew he was heading for the robot! So I came to stop him and well.."
I scoffed hearing this "how do I know your the real tord?!" I saw his smile appear as my eyes finally adjust, he was slightly scratched around the arms due to fully shielding me from the fall of the house. "The clones where only programmed to know exactly what happend from that day forward, so ask something we did in like; college." I shrugged and thought. "Who game me tommie bear?" He laughed "really? Even a clone would guess that!" I frowned has he just laughed.

"go on then." I said whilst raising an eyebrow "I bought you it on your 6th birthday, you kept it ever since..  I hope" he said, a little sadness in his tone came at the end.
I sighed "yeah, I still have it" he he looked at me and smiled "uh..anyways about.. uh, this" I moved my hands around, signalling that we were stuck. "Whe kinda cant get out.."

Tord looked around, and saw something "here- this yours? Looks cool!" He passed me my harpoon gun. "Oh fuck yeah! I can get us out of here with this!"

I pointed it towards a gap, holding tord and shot, it grabbed a slight bit of an edge and grappled us up, I pushed some of the rubble away enough to see the other tord flying away, "GOODBYE OLD FRIENDS!"

Anger took over, and I said something that I never wish I ever said. Pushing my self fully out the rubble, completely forgetting tord "I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND!" I shouted and shot my harpoon gun towards him, sudden realization kicked in and I turned to a horrified tord who had just got out of the rest of the rubble. "T- i didnt mean that I just-" he looked at me, "you- you really hate me that much?" He stuttered "fuck this, I shouldn't have saved your ass" he got up and limped away without edd or matt noticing, but what they did notice was me looking the way he went with a sad expression on my face, not only was I left with no scar to my body; but an empty heart from someone who let me live. 

The only thing I wanted to say was sorry but I couldn't because he was gone, and my mind was blank and my mouth was dry, I wanted to call out to him but I  didnt even realise that edd and Matt had started to carry me. I sighed, wrapping my arms around them.

I need a fucking drink.

I hope this first chapter is okay! I haven't written anything in like ages so it feels nice to be able to write again! I'm going to try and finish this book without making mistakes, leaving out information and yada yada! Like I said in the bio of this story is that this story isnt my original idea, I'm just adding on to it I hope that's okay!

Credit to all artists and  animators that I add in this as i live their creations and i dont want people to think i made them! Cause i didnt...

Anyway, I know this is a sucky place to put this but.. there I swearing, violence and maybe gore? Not to sure so.. yeah its defo not kid friendly. It also has some TW in it but I will put the warnings in before a chapter!