character info

Okay so I also can remmber this, cause i dont want to change how characters act, age and shit by accident; plus it gives you an idea on the characters. Such as tom doesnt hate tord as much as he did.

Tom.T  Thompson;

Age; 30
Job; none

Character; hes laid back and often just blanks out, though he has extreme anxiety and doesn't like the thought of getting friends hurt or into danger.

Relations with,

Tord; as it currently stands there just friends, he jokes around with him alot and mostly helps tord with english.

Edd; edd means the world to him, as he was his first ever friend. So he can get very rude and violent when it comes to someone hurting him.

Matt; he tends to ignore matt due to him murdering family and he feels quite uncomfortable in situations where it's only him and matt in the same area.

Objects;
Tommie bear; given to him by tord on his 7th birthday

Susan (guitar); he saw it whilst in college and bought it, he also joined the band club with Susan and played tons of songs!

Tordwin Johnson.

Age; 29
Job; unknown; though he says he works at a bar.

Character; he doesnt like being alone for a long period of time and can have short periods where he completely forgets everything. He also sometimes forgets the hole english alphabet to wich tom has to remind him and help him untill his period is over. He over-reacts alot and can get quite angry if something happens wich he doesnt like, he also does things sometimes he wonders how hes still alive in.

Relations with;

Tom; as currently stands, he has slight feelings for him but pushes them away as he thinks its stupid.

Edd; he enjoys edds company and finds him funny and enjoys doing art with him.

Matt; he tries to be nice to matt, but just gets angered with him for forgetting him alot.

Unknown; they are siblings and tend to mock eachover, they also are known world wide as one of the 8's. And right know they dont know about the hole clone mess

Tord.Clone

Age; 29
Job; red leader.

Character; he is very patient, and once hes set on doing something he wont stop untill he gets it. Hes also a psychopath and mentally insane. And if he likes someone, he'll go yandere.

Relations with;

Tom; right know he wants him dead. He couldn't give to shits about anything else, he just wants to see him die.

Edd; he couldn't care if edd died or not, personally he'd prefer to keep him alive for know but doesnt carem

Actual tord; Unaware he still exists.

Matt; finds him extremely annoying and wouldnt skip a heartbeat to punch him.

Unknown; loyal and cares alot about them

Unknown; smoke buddies.

Edd sherlock.G

Age; 30
Job; artist and animator, also know and then helps a small community bar.

Character; hes very caring, but always runs into things without thinking, hes very creative and loves to support his friends any way possible, but he also is very insecure, hes unsure of himself half the time and doesnt want to open up to tom, matt or tord about his situations.

Relations with,

Tom; he wants to protect him as much as possible as he knows tom can easily break like glass, and tries to make him laugh.

Tord; at this current moment hes so unsure whenever or not to hate him or care, hes trying his hardest to care but after the incident with clone T, he just doesnt want to forgive him.

Matt; he always compliments him and buys him mirrors, they also snuggle and watch movies togethere when matt feels down, they would invite tom but he normally says no.

Matthew K. Linger.

Age;31
Job; fashion designer

Character; he acts a little dumb around his friends and tries to hide the fact hes very smart. Hes quick thinking when he needs to be and often can come back from an insult, hes also very selfish and narcissistic; Plus he hates tom.

Relations with;

Tom; he hates him, why'd ya think he killed his father? It wasnt an accident. He also plays pranks on him alot and blames it on either tord or edd.

Edd; he admires edd alot, though he thinks his taste in movies are bad but he enjoys the compliments.

Tord; he couldn't care less about him, hes just come and gone from his life so he tends to ignore, or act slightly happy to see him then moves on to something else.

Unknown; they work together and tend to only talk to eachover when needed

And that's all!! I hope from some of the unknown info you can make up who I'm talking about. But one character is new, you'll meet them later on though!