chef

Gray POV

I help walk natsu home and once we are inside I was surprised. "You okay Elsa?" Natsu asks. "Yeah just I didn't expect your house to be so clean." "Natsu cleans and organizes every day." Happy replies. "Really?" "Yep!" Happy says happily. "So who is cooking and what?" Natsu asked. "I'll cook something up." "Thanks." Natsu said. 'did natsu just thank me?!' I walk to the kitchen and see all kinds of different recipes on paper and seasonings everywhere. 'it looks like happy wasn't lying when he said he cooked.' I thought to myself. I whip up some spaghetti cause there was a lot of noodles. I set it on a wooden table with a centered table piece of flowers in a vase. Enough for all of us. Natsu was already sitting there and happy was flying over. We ate in silence but it wasn't uncomfortable. I helped natsu to bed after he changed happy laying next to him. I go to the couch and grab some pillows and a cover before I go to sleep on it.

*Next morning*

Natsu's POV

I wake up before gray and happy and get up keeping balance on a wall tip toeing to the kitchen to not wake them up. I make breakfast and put it on the table only to see gray waking up and happy walking over rubbing his eyes. 'was I to loud and woke them up?' I question myself. "Morning." Gray says. "Morning" I say back. Gray looks at the food and sits down eating it. Same with happy. I wasn't surprised when happy wasn't tired anymore and ate more because he does that Everytime he eats my cooking. I look at gray and see him liking my food eating it like happy was. I giggle at their reactions of how alike they were. Gray says thank you and goes to put his plate in the sink. "Where is your food?" He asks. Happy replies for me. "He never eats breakfast." "Really?" He asked looking at me. "Yeah." I say quietly. Gray helps me to the guild while happy is asleep on my head. We get there and the girls are at the bar looking excited. Gray walks me over there probaly seeing my curious look. "What are you girls so excited about?" I ask curiously. "We were just talking about how good your cooking might be." "So can you make us something now?" "Yeah sure." I answer levy. I use the bar counter to walk myself over there and wake up happy. "Happy food 8." They give me questionly and curious looks but I don't say anything. Happy brings over ingredients and now Mira walks out from the back room. She sits on one of the stools and gives me a look to keep going. I grab the supplies I need and happy gives me a knife they look at me cautiously but still I don't say anything. Soon enough I was slicing and dicing everything in perfect squares super fast and turning on the oven putting a pan on it and quickly putting nonstick spray on it then cracking eggs and putting them on it. I spice everything up and doing everything perfectly and really fast like a pro chef. Happy puts headphones on my head and they start playing my favorite music. I give him a silent thank you and soon enough I'm dancing and cooking at the same time not even paying attention to my friends and so I don't have to move my legs happy gives me everything I need. I grab plates from the cabinet above me and set them down. I put food on all the plates and slide them to the girls.

I take off my headphones and give them to happy who puts them in his bag on his back. They just stared at me in awe and surprise. They grab the spoon on their plates and take a bite.

They looked at me and gave me unreadable expressions, gray just gave me a smile. I smiled back and looked at the girls again their expressions has changed and it looked like they just ate the best food on earth. They ate more and I pulled out a cooked fish under the counter and pushed towards the exhausted happy.

He instantly started eating it while doing the same face as the girls.