She comes for Erza's love

( Art credit goes to original artist)

Mood right now: I'm bored out of my mind. I can't find any more stories I like of my ships. The worst part is I can't watch anime because all 4 TV's are being used!! ;-;😭😭

Authors note: I'm doing the next chapter in Gray POV because I haven't done much in his POV

—————————
Natsu POV

I walk through the guild with Gray by my side. I sit down at what my team calls the Team Natsu Table. Since Erza won't let me do anything by myself besides do my business Mira now comes to me since she knows I would rather have it that way then walking back and forth with someone by my side.

"Would you like anything Natsu?" Mira asks standing next to me with a smile. I swear sometimes she comes out of nowhere. "No thanks." I answer. I wasn't all that hungry and it's not like I need it I ate to much before they found out.

Before she could lecture me about eating properly the guild doors opened but all the guild members were already here. I look to the doors as did Erza looking ready to fight. But instead of that she let her guard go down and ran towards the person. I couldn't see who it was but she seemed happy to see them.

She started walking back to us with the person following in tow. Erza sat down ushering for the person to as well. The person sat down and I could finally see who it was. "You all remember Kagura?" Erza asked with an actual genuine smile. "Hello again Kagura!" I greet her with a big smile. It was a real one too.

She was really kind but also really strong. "Hello Natsu." She greets me back. "Why did you come to our guild?" Erza asks her. "Well..I heard it was your birthday.." She trailed off with a tiny of pink on her cheeks. I have never seen Erza smile so big. Erza quickly wraps her arms around Kagura.

Kagura seems surprised but more like she doesn't get lots of hugs I think she gets plenty from Erza though. 'Does Kagura like Erza?!' I ask myself. 'That sure would explain a lot.' 'I'll go tell Mira!' I carefully get up from my seat.
"Where are you going Natsu?" Erza asks with one of her signature glares.

"To Mira, I'm going be talking to her for a while and she's not that far away I'll be fine." I say trying to persuade her. "Why can't he walk there himself?" Kagura asks Erza looking at me for a slight moment. I took the hint using that as my chance of them looking at her to explain why I can't and walked to Mira.

I sat down on one of the bar stools. "Mira." I whispered her name. She turned towards me leaning over the bar counter to understand better. 'Mira knows everyone's crush except Kagura's, Erza's, and Cana's.' "I figured out who Kagura likes." I whispered informing her.

"Who?!" She whispered back excited. "She likes..Erza.." I whisper to her. She gasps quietly. "Really?" She asks not bothering to whisper because we don't need to anymore. She grabs a glass cleaning it. I nod my head. "Do they both like each other?" She asks lowering her voice a bit but not to a complete whisper.

I shrug. "I don't know but I am going to find out." She nods her head. "I'll be trying too 4 eyes are better than 2 right?" A small smile crept on hers and mine lips. "You might need to help me back otherwise Erza will get mad and plus you can use that to try to find anything to find who Erza likes."

"Alright sounds good." She agrees and walks out from behind the counter. She helps me back to the table where Kagura and Erza are stuck in conversation. Happy resting on Lucy's head and Wendy talking to Gray.

Mira helps me sit down with both of us slyly stealing glances at Erza and Kagura. "Thanks for telling me Natsu." "Thanks for what Natsu?" Lucy asks. "I told her to give her some birthday cake." I whisper to Lucy but loud enough for Mira to hear.

Mira slightly nods. Erza overheard and asked to get some for Kagura. I couldn't figure out if she was being kind because she thought of her as a sister and she didn't get any or because Erza might like her back.

I internally sigh and rest my head on the table. "Something wrong Natsu-nii?" Wendy asks me. I reply with a quick no and look back to Kagura and Erza acting like I zoned out.

I must have lost focus because I hear Kagura say a thank you to Erza and hug her. If you weren't paying attention to Erza's face you wouldn't realize. But I did. Erza was blushing! Although you might've missed it from her face being almost completely covered in Kagura's chest.

"So I get to stay here after all?" Kagura asks for what seems like for reassurance. Erza nods her head. "Why is she staying here?" Happy asks after Charlie(Wendy's exceed) turned down his fish present.

"She has a mission and it is closer to our town than hers so I am letting her stay at my house until she finishes the mission." Erza explains. Happy nods his head to let her know he understands and fly's to my head laying on it instead of Lucy's.

I get up from my seat and walk by Kagura after Happy got up to talk to Charlie. I whisper low enough for her to hear and said "I ship it~" making sure no one else heard. She turns as red as a tomato after I said that and I sit back down.

Erza tries to calm her down but doesn't know what happened so is having trouble doing so. She tries to hug her but that makes her even more red if possible. I had to hold in my laugh but still smiled at their interaction and mess I just caused.

'This is going to be a fun few days, after all she is staying with Erza for now. I wonder how it will all go down.'