Erza's b-day and cake

Natsu's POV

"Oh sorry gray I forgot to give you yours." I say apologizing again. He chuckled when I said that. "What?" "I just realized how many time you apologized today." He said laughing a little more. I chuckled remembering how many times. I grab another box from under the counter. "Sorry if the design makes you sad." I said giving him the box. He raised a brow and opened the box. He gave a small smile. "Thanks pyro." "But how did you know what she looked like anyway?" Everyone wanted to know what the design was because they couldn't see it. "Well... Every year on a specific day you make an ice sculpture of her and I found out who it was." I say a little more nervous than I intended. He smiled and grabbed the cupcake out of the box. Everyone looked confused of who it was. "I'm surprised you could do so much detail with icing." He says with a nice tone. Then someone speaks up. "Who is that lady anyway?" "Oh this is Master Ur." He responded. " I see you did something special for-!" I cut her off by trying to punch her but she dodged. "Man you can be really violent when it comes to that subject huh?" I then see a empty stool in front of the bar and since I knew I would've needed help getting there I just did a flip and landed on the stool sitting down. They all look flabbergasted. "Oh and Lucy." I say facing her breaking her out of her trance. "Yeah?" She asks. "I was lying when I said I only have 4 secrets I actually have more than that." I say to her. She just let her jaw drop and so did the guild. Then gray asked me a question. "Hey flame brain did you make a cupcake for yourself?" Everyone then realized I didn't eat a cupcake. "Natsu doesn't eat sweets this early in the morning." Happy stated. "Really first with never eating breakfast and now this." Gray said. "What do you me he never eats breakfast gray?" Erza questioned. "Happy said natsu never eats breakfast." He responded. I fidget with my my scarf out of stress. I then sigh. "You okay?" Lucy asks. "Hm? Yeah I'm gonna go use the bathroom." I use the wall for balance and walk to the bathroom. Once I'm in I lock the door. I pull the pocket knife out of my vest and start cutting myself again.

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

After I stop and pause there are 15 new cuts on my arm. I grab bandages and bandage up my arm. I pull down my sleeve. And unlock the door. I walk out and put my hand on the wall to keep balance again. I then walk back to my friends and they have skeptical faces. I sit down and then realize something. "Wait does this mean I can't go on jobs?!" Everyone starts laughing. "Aww man." I whine.