Parents

Sophie
Our parents were coming over for half term today. I couldn't wait to see my mom. She said she was bringing Ryder since he was my best friend.  Merrick also said he was coming to see Lev and I.  It was going to be a blast.

Jentzen
My family was coming over today. I was going to be with all day and I couldn't wait. But that means one full day of not seeing Sophie.  That was a bad side ot it I guess. But sister really likes her so maybe I can introduce them. This I'd gonna be great.

Lev
My mom is coming over today and I can't wait. And Merrick said he is also coming so I can't wait. Also I want to see Piper but I doubt there is any chance that'll happen today since our parents are coming.

Piper
I could see everyone excited for half term.  So was I.  I already prepared an outfit to wear. It was 10:35 am . And the parents were already arriving. I was so excited, then I got a text from my mom. It read "Sorry sweetie I'm so busy with all this work so I won't be able to come until three. I'm so sorry and make it up ok ?" . Great what am I supposed to do in the next five hours ? Oh God I can't believe this happening right now. I wanted to o tell Sophie but I didn't want to be a third wheel and ruin her day. I decided to just walk around the school and act like everything was ok until my mom arrived.

Sophie
The parents were already arriving and my mom said she would be here in thirty minutes so I am so excited.  I saw Piper looking moody and then she smiled and I did the same. I knew something was off so I walked to her to ask and then. "Sophie your mom's here!" Genesis shouted. "Thanks Gen" I said. Piper signalled me to go . So I went downstairs. But I didn't see any body. Then I felt someone at my back "Mom!" I shouted. "Why can't you just be normal?" I asked jokingly " Cos then it wouldn't be fun" She answered.
"How's Oakland? " she asked. "Its great " I replied. Then Ryder came in through the door "Tophie !!" He shouted. I hate it when he calls me that. I hugged him. They had a lot if stuff . I was looking for .... My thoughts were cut off when a tall boy with reddish hair walked in. "Merrick!! " "Goth girl! " We both screamed at the top of our voices. I was so happy . I forgot all the bad stuff that happened with the kidnapping and the hand. I have a lot of stuff to tell them. But mom would freak out so maybe not all if it.

Jentzen
I was scrolling through Instagram when I got a text from my sister saying that they were at the entrance. I ran downstairs. "Where are they ?" I asked myself. "Boo!" I heard. I turned around and saw my sister.  "Liana what was that for?!" I asked. "To make you scared " "Yeah I know that but why?" I asked again. "No reason" she said and shrugged her shoulders. I ran to hug my mom and dad . I missed them a lot. I had a lot of stuff to tell them. But I'm pretty sure I'll tell Liana only so I don't get grounded.