Parents

Lev
I wasn't expecting mom to be here yet so I just walked down the passage way. I kept walking until I saw my mom's purse. Then I knew she was here. She always loses her purses. Good thing she has five. "Mom!" I screamed when I saw her rampaging around for it as always. "Levy!" She said back as she usually does. "Mom!" I shout back. "You'll never guess what happened " my mom said. "What you lost your purse?" I asked.  "Yes how did you know?"
"Lucky guess" I said. "Mom I have a lot to tell you like you have no idea" I told her.

Piper
My mom had still not arrived . I thought of asking Sophie but I didn't want to ruin the day for them. So I just walked aimlessly around the school.

Jentzen
I told my sister everything that happened and I was so caught up in telling it that I didn't even notice when she brought out popcorn ro listen to my story. She was just Luke Sophie which made me want to think of her more. I wish they could see each other.

Sophie
I was telling my mom,Ryder and Merrick what happened. They were so shocked. Then I told my mom about when Jentzen saved me. "Yeah mom he really did, he really is a chip off the old block (referring to his sister )" . Then I realise that I shouldn't have said that as I see Ryder and Merrick nod their heads rapidly. "Wait,Jentzen fell off o block?" She asked. "No mom !" I say face-palmed. "This is gonna be a while" I say ti myself.

Piper
I kept walking round the school until I saw Lev and his mom seated at a spot. I just couldn't stop staring. Then Lev saw me. I looked away and started walking because I didn't want him to see me.

Lev
I was about to tell my mom the story when I saw Piper staring at us. Why wasn't she with her parents? I was about to get up when she looked away and started walking away. I started running after her. "Piper wait up!" I shouted and then she stopped. "I'm so sorry Lev, I didn't mean to ruin your day " she said most crying. "No you didn't I was actually starting to miss you" I said scratching the back of my head.  Then she smiled. I asked her and she told me what happened . I promised to stay with till her mom came. So I took her to stay with my mom and I. "Hey mom this Piper" I said introducing her. "Her mom's not here yet do you mind of she stays with us?" I asked. "Of course not " she said.
"Hi Piper , I'm Irina " she said. "Yes, and thanks for letting me stay with you . I promise I won't stay yoo long!" Piper said. "No I love having you here . Lev has told me a lot about you" mom said. "Oh no I'm gonna get embarrassed in front on of the hottest girls in the school" I said to myself. She ate with us and I felt us getting closer already.

Sophie
I didn't see Piper and her mom anywhere so I decided to look for her then I saw with Lev. I think his mom went to het something. "Hey love birds " I said.  "Sophie !" Piper shouted.  "Piper if your mom wasn't here you coulda just told me . I'm your best friend " I said. "Sorry I didn't want to ruin your day" she said. "Cmon let's go" I said. "Actually she's ok right here" Lev said. "Ah hem best friend" I said back and he sighed.

Piper
Sophie dragged me back to where she was but I was so grateful to Lev. I ran back . I hugged him and I said "Thank you" "Your welcome " he replied and hugged me back. I went to were Sophie and her mom were. I saw my mom sitting with them. "Mom !" I screamed. "Hey sweetie I'm back " she said. "Yeah I can see that" I said acting like Sophie for a minute there. Sophie just winked at me . She was awesome.

Jentzen
"So when are you gonna introduce me to Sophie?" My sister asked after I finished telling her the story. "Um well" I said and she just raised her eyebrow at me. I had to summon up the courage to ask her here. I got up to go ask her. "Hey Sophie? "

Sophie
Piper and I were telling our mom's the rest of the story when Jentzen walked up. "Hey Sophie would you come with me for a second I'd like to introduce you to someone" he said. I looked at them and Piper winked at me signalling me to go. "Ok I'll be back " I say getting up. "Piper tell my mom the rest of the story. And most importantly : No figures of speech! " I said looking at my mum.  "Oh yeah" Piper said knowing he hard it is to explain them to her. I took Jentzen's hand and took me to were I saw . "Liana!" I shouted . I was in of her biggest fans. "Hi Sophie! " she said and hugged me. "Jentzen you never told me that you were friends with her" I say to him. "We're not friends she's my Sis " he said. "What !!!" I shouted. "Surprise! " he said and I hugged him. We spent the rest of the day getting to know each other and leaving new moves. Then I went back to my mom to spend time with them and Piper. Then we all went to bed and Half-term was over. Meeting and spending time with Jentzen was my favorite  part of the day. I wonder what next at Oakland.

Authors note
Hey guys!!
Sorry I haven't been ti activeHave a major exam but I try to update. I just wrote thus right now so I'm hope you enjoy it!!
I love you guys and thank you so much for a thousand reads. And for 14 followers it means a lot. Thanks and please vote or comment it makes my day . It's not the end yet though😂. This chapter goes out to DreamyJophie and TheWatermelonWriter and to @kashviVivaan thank you so much
I pray you have a glorious day or night
-Emma 🦄