Secrets

Sophie
After everything last night I felt so happy I couldn't even sleep . I'm pretty sure that I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night. I'm also sure Pipers gonna kill me for that. She's always about my health and safety.

Piper
After scolding Sophie for not getting enough sleep, I went to the court yard to relax. On my way I felt like I was being watched. I've had this feeling for awhile now.  I decided to go tell Sophie. "Hey soph" I said during lunch. "What's up? " she replied after swallowing a chip. "Is it just me or does it feel like we're being watched? " I asked. "Yeah it does , we have to be careful " she said. After that ,we all decided take a walk. "Omg guys we forgot what Mrs James asked us to do" I said. "Oh yeah I can't believe we forgot that"  Lev said. "Ok we'll be back soon, k soph?" Jentzen said. "Yeah sure" . And then we all ran off.

Sophie
So now I was in the hallway by myself. That feeling got stronger and stronger.  I kept walking down till I saw something and stopped.
"Hey sophie" said a sinister voice. " Who are you ?" I asked . "Oh or should I call you Saint ?" He said. As he said that It felt like I died and resurrected in three seconds. (I also feel like that when I do something wrong at home 😂😂).  "What do you mean  so-sophie " I said stuttering.  "Oh I know but wasn't that the name that you used" . "I'm not afraid of you " Oh I know but ••••" He was cut off by tha bell ringing for all students to come in cos it was about to rain and they didn't want anyone to get sick like last time. By the time I looked back to check...  he was gone ". I need to figure out who this person is who is sending this people. It's probably someone who knows us or for revenge.

Third person
"We need to get to her some how" One said. "But how things keep getting in our way, it's like she does everything " said another. "Maybe we don't have to get to her directly" . "I'm listening"

Jentzen
The bell rang almost immediately after we finished organising the sports equipment. We went out to look for Sophie. I couldn't wait to see her smile. Well that's not what I saw when I saw her. She looked scared and at that moment I made up my mind to make her extremely happy today than she had ever been. For some reason I felt like this was the last time I would ever have time to do this, even though I know I told see her till the end of the term. But I felt like if I didn't I would never again. So once we saw her ,I ran to hug her. I hugged her so much I carried her off the ground. "Ahh Jentzen!" She screamed. And I laughed. "You ok ?" I asked before she could hug Liper. "I'm good now thanks to you " she said and I saw that amazing smile of hers. "Hey why don't we go take some Instagram photos with the rest of the class " Lev suggested . "Yeah sure " we all decided. We were taking pictures in turns. When it was Sophie's turn, I decided to photobomb her. I snuck up behind the fence and picked a flower and when Denver (cameraman) was about to press the button,  I jumped and put my arms in front of her waist with the flower in my hand. "Ahh!" She screamed trying not to move. And then she started laughing. I'm definitely posting it.

Thanks for the flower and the scare😂😂😂💖Liked by Jentzen Ramirez and 101,842 others

Liked by Jentzen Ramirez and 101,842 others.
              Jentzen Ramirez
           Haha sure 💖💖

Lev Cameron
That's supposed to be my job😂😂
            hannieshipperxoxo
       Aww this is sooo cute. Just admit you like each other already 😍

JuthedChanning
Too cute😘
               -PH0BIAS
            My ship is sailing😁😁
TheWatermelonWriter
Love in the air💖💖

               DreamyTophie
       How can people be this cute 🤩🤩🤩

"Hey let's go downstairs to get ice cream" Piper suggested. "Sure I'll go get permission " I volunteered and went downstairs. I stopped when I saw some one.
"Hey Jentzen " it sounded girly. "Now!" I heard. Then........

Sophie
My world...😨

Authors note
Haii it's me I'm done with exams for a week or so. So I decided to update since its gone down. Thanks to you guys for the best birthday ever 😍. Thanks to DreamyTophie youre amazing thanks for being early always and for all your support . And to -PH0BIAS I dont think I'm ever bored when your online😂.
And to hannieshipperxoxo love you so much bby
And JuthedChanning youre amazing 🤩🤩
I love you all. You made my day. Make sure to vote and comment your favorite part of the story.
-Emma 🦄