Ch.1 Too Much Food

Liams POV

It was that time of year again where we released our next album. This one was called FOUR and we all really liked it. We also had a tour to promote the album starting February which was pretty cool. In celebration of our Four promo we were going to have for the album release in a few days, I called all the lads to dinner at this cool place tonight. It wasn't too fancy, but it wasn't too greasy. Just a place where you dress normal but they serve you good food.

"Hey lads. Sorry bout the wait." Zayn and Louis said sitting with us.

"Its alright. We came late too." Niall said.

"Well thats unlikely of you Liam." Zayn said.

"Yeah." Louis said.

"Guess I got too excited. We haven't talked in a long time. Hows it going?" I asked because we were on break.

"It's good so far." Harry said.

"Yeah. ireland's good." Niall said.

"Yeah, same." Louis said with Zayn agreeing.

"So what are we ordering today lads?" I asked.

"Everything and anything." Niall said.

"Why not?" Harry asked.

"As long as you guys pitch in." Louis said.

"I'm fine with that." Zayn said.

"OK then." I said.

"Are you guys ready to order?" the waitress asked.

"Yeah. Everything?" I said trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Like, one of everything?" she asked surprised.

"Yes." Niall said looking happy.

"Can we serve them to you per category?" she asked.

"Yeah." Zayn said.

"OK. I'll get that started for you guys." she said walking away.

"Thank you love." Louis said giving her one of his charming smiles.

There was so many different types of foods we got. Zayn loved to try new things, so he ate most of the things that most of us wouldn't eat. It was nice of him to do that but it was kinda worrying too because we didn't know some of the things he was eating. He didn't know either.

There was one thing on the table that didn't look right, it was very slimy but Zayn offered to eat it because the waitress said it was supposed to look like that. I still wasn't sure of it. And being daddy direction I cautioned him that it might not be good, but he still ate it.

In about an three hours, we ate all of the food we received. It seemed like a lot, but it actually wasn't that much food to eat if you divided it by 5 hungry lads. Or 4 hungry lads and 1 super hungry lads. After we finished eating everything we sat there for about 5 more minutes getting carried away talking about the most random things.

After everything we said thanks to all of the nice waiters and waitresses who brought us our food and put up with Harrys corny jokes which were still very funny. We wanted to stay longer, but we couldn't because we had to record Do They Know It's Christmas for Bandaid 30 tomorrow and we all had to wake up early.

We were all getting pretty tired as the night went by. We all fell asleep as soon as we got home barely even saying goodnight. In the middle of the night though, I kept on hearing some shuffling. I guessed it was from Zayn considering I shared a room with him and he was the only other person in our room and it was Zayn.

I was gonna go ask him what was up, but I decided not to and i'd just wait to ask him in the morning. he might be more aware then. This morning we know had to do a recording for Bandaid 30. I asked Zayn what all the bed ruffling was about yesterday to see if he could tell me. I may get all daddy direction on him, but it was my job and people accepted that by now.

"Morning Zi." I said.

"Hey Li." he said rubbing his eyes in bed still.

"Hey you're not falling asleep this morning. We got to record today." I said.

"Yeah I know." he said getting out of his covers.

"Wow, you don't look too good. You feeling good?" I asked Zayn seeing his pale face.

"My stomach really hurts." he said making a pained expression as he laid back down.

"Do you think you can record today?" I asked. I didn't want to push him, but we needed our lad with us.

"Yeah. I have to." he said choosing his clothes to wear.

"Ok just, don't push yourself too hard. If you start to feel super sick tell one of us. Paul with be waiting for us there too so you have him" I said hugging him.

"Thanks Li. I'll try my best." he said.

He was trying his best and I was super glad for that. He always pushed himself even though he didn't have to. It was good at some times, but it was also very worrying most of the time. I was the only one who knew about how Zayn was feeling that day. I didn't tell any of the lads this morning because I didn't want to embarrass Zayn too much.

He hates it when all the attention is on him. He didn't like being ignored, but you know being there is alright for him. Throughout the recording session, I kept on giving worried glances to him. He reassured me the first few times, but after a while of recording he stopped looking back at me and he just looked downright miserable.

It wasn't visible to everyone else, but to me and the rest of the lads we knew exactly when something was wrong with each other. We got through the recording session and after we had to leave to fly to Orlando so we could get rehearsing for 1DOrlando. We had a lot to do in the next few hours.

This morning Paul told us all to pack in advance so then our stuff could be picked up and brought to the airport. We were going to the airport straight after the recording which made me even more worried for Zayn. But right after we had to get in to the car, Zayn wasn't with the rest of us. It was only me, Louis, Harry and Niall.

I needed to know what was going on. Not like I was gonna plead my way to stay with him because he was probably sick. I had to go. But I needed to see if he was ok, what state he was in, and where he was going. Before we left Paul came in the car and told us that Zayn couldn't fly because he was feeling too sick. They didn't want to risk anything and because the times were so close we left to go to the airport while Zayn got carried to our house.

"Hey what do you think happened to Zi?" Louis asked.

"He's too sick to fly." Niall said.

"I know. But like what's he got? He must be pretty bad to not be able to fly." Louis said getting concerned.

"Yeah. I wonder what happened to him." Harry said.

"He said his stomach was hurting him this morning. He was also pretty pale." I said.

"Oh wow." Niall said shocked.

"When was this?" Harry asked.

"Yeah I never heard." Louis said.

"He told me this morning. He was also shuffling a lot in his sleep yesterday." I said.

"I hope hes ok." Niall said.

"Should we text him?" Louis said.

"Well I guess. But I don't think he has his phone right now." I said.

"True. You can text him later though." Harry offered.

"Ill text him on the plane too." Niall said.

"Yeah. I hope hes ok though." I said.