Ch.3 Performance Time

Zayns Mom's POV

I was taking care of Zayn the past few days while he tried to recover from his stomach bug. After a while it seemed to turn into diarrhea while left him in pain the whole day. He kept on having cramps throughout the day and he got sick about every 2 hours. He couldn't really keep anything down.

I asked Zayn this morning if he was well enough to fly, he said he was feeling really sick still but he was feeling good enough to fly. I knew he would get sick sometime on the plane but it was better than his previous state. He also had a private performance in Orlando for TV Special that was going to be aired for their album FOUR tonight. We both knew he had to be there for that.

I decided to call Paul who was still in his hotel to tell him that Zayn would be able to reach the airport soon to catch his flight. He was all ready but I told him to lay down a bit while I called Paul to pick him up.

"Hello?" Paul answered.

"Hello Paul. It's Zayns mum." I said.

"Oh hello Patricia. Is he ready to fly?"

"Yep. He's all packed and everything waiting here on the couch."

"Oh that's good. Hows he doing?"

"He's gotten a fever still. He also got sick a few times yesterday and still some cramps right now but he said he's able to fly."

"Well the planes quite comfortable. He might get sick a few times on it though."

"Yeah I know. He's never been that good on planes."

"Makes it worse when he's sick."

"Yeah. So what time are you coming?"

"We'll be there soon. About 5 minutes?"

"Ok sure. I'll get him up. Thanks so much Paul.

"You're welcome. See you soon."

"Thanks you too."

I had to get Zayn ready to get in the car now. I hoped that he would be ok and hopefully wouldn't get worse on the plane.

"Zayn?" I asked walking to him resting on the couch.

"Yeah mum."

"Paul's coming for you in 5 minutes."

"Ok." he said getting up slowly.

"Do you think you'll be okay?"

"Yeah. I hope so."

"Stomach still hurts?"

"Yeah." he said coughing after.

"Well I hope you feel better. I missed you." I said bringing him into a hug.

"Thanks. I'll miss you too." he said hugging me back.

In the next 2 minutes Paul was there in the car Zayn was going in for the airport. I hoped he was going to be ok. I didn't want him to suffer just because he had to. But it was great seeing my young son taking life seriously. I was glad to have spent these past few hours with him even though he was sick. It was an amazing bonding time.

"Good luck honey!" I waved as the car rode away.

Zayns POV

The car that Paul was in just picked me up to go into the airport. My stomach was still hurting me tremendously and it wasn't making it better being in the bumpy car because it was just like a repeat of two days ago when every single bump gave me a gut wrenching cramp. It was horrible.

But soon we were in the plane on my way to Orlando. Paul made sure to tell the flight attendants for our plane that I was going to need somewhere comfortable to stay. I was very thankful for what Paul did because when I got on the plane I had a big mattress set out for me in a room with a box of tissues and a trash can with other things just in case I needed it.