-~{Chapter - 2}~-

<No-One's POV>

The Alpha of the pack brought Delta towards some kind of torture room of sorts, it had cells like a prison but chains in and on the walls of the place as it it was a medieval torture room. Alpha brought Delta into the room and unlocking one of the cells before throwing him in it, he would return to him later. A couple werewolf guards entered the cell and took Delta's gear away, leaving him in just boxers. The alpha walked out the room with his guards.

<Delta's POV>

Urg...My..Head...What happened? Where am I? I opened my eyes slowly and I glanced around seeing a old cell of sorts. Definitely wasn't clean. So I didn't die?...Don't tell me I'm their prisoner.. Or worse their slave..

I stood up slowly, my head still hurting a bit. Wait, where is my stuff?..Of course they would take it all off...Or break it all off. I have to find a way out.

Walking over to the cell's door I drew my fist back, I'm a Pilot. Augmented during training. I could be able to just break the door, metal or not. I punched the door but I couldn't even cause a dent, my hand on the other hand felt like it was broken. I yelped out in pain and growled. Why didn't it work? Did they do something to me?

As my hand went numb I looked around the cell. There has to be SOME way out. Surely.

<??? POV>

I started to walk into the room, as I was out discussing what happened to the rest of the pack. I decided to get something out of him, I walked in, in my 'human' form to be level with him, also because I'm a bit tired.

The human was awake, I made my way towards him "Where the fuck am I?" he demanded, flicking his head to get some hair out of his face. He had some pretty long and messy hair, from what I could see he had grey eyes. Well, more of a silver..They looked strangely..Beautiful?

As I started to enter his cell I picked a whip up before walking and taking his cuffs and demanded that he go against the wall. He growled and shook his head as he glared at me.

Simple enough for him to follow as I started to beat him into submission. I needed one question answered form him that's it then I can leave him here to die.

He quickly backed against the wall. "S-Stop!" he quickly begged. I went slightly closer to him. "Why the hell does your kind not learn about us, we beat you several times whenever you get to us." I said growling lowly and my grip on my whip tightened.

"L-Look cunt!...I-I need the money I-I'd get f-for taking you out!" I hit him from that statement. "Wrong fucking answer. I don't give two shits about money, there has to be something else that is your hiding"

The human quickly shook his head. "R-Really! I-I just need the m-money!" he pleaded.

I hit him again but this one I felt. It hurt me for some reason, though not a lot. I still felt it, I stepped back a bit.

<Delta's POV>

I let out a growl as he stepped back and I stared him in the eyes, as something of a sign of defiance. After a couple seconds I felt something in my chest...Something...Primal.

I looked back at the werewolf who was my captor. Was he feeling the same way? What even is this feeling?.. I feel light..

<???'s POV>

I walked around the room after feeling something between us. Seemed like he felt it to. Is it really that he could be my mate of all things. Why not someone from the pack or someone else, but him.

"W-What the h-hell is this feeling?.." The human asked.

I walked around trying to forget that feeling, it shouldn't be possible. I don't smell anything from him that would support it but i only feel what he is starting to feel.