Uh oh stinky

Ok so basically you and Schlatt are at a
club with your separate friend groups and decide to TaLk to each other or something. Idek. Ik it's short I'm sorry but I'll start working on another ASAP. Also if you couldn't tell I'm high key struggling rn and I have no motivation lmao send help.

My ears were filled with music as the bass pumped through the building. I danced along with the bodies that surrounded me, feeling sweat form in my scalp.

I felt my friend come up behind me, whispering in my ear. "Don't make it obvious but if you look over there, a group of guys are checking you out."

My eyes widened, glancing over to where she subtly pointed to see what she described. Except she left out the part that they were h o t. I scanned over them before my eyes landed on one in particular.

'Jackpot' I thought. We locked eyes as I made my way over, slightly swaying my hips. He eyed me up and subtly bit his lip. "So what's your name sweet thing." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at the nickname and chose to ignore it, continuing to carry the conversation. "(Y/N). and you?"

"Schlatt. Can I buy you a drink?" I nodded, taking his hand and leading him to the bar. We weaves through the crowd of sweaty people and soon reached the bar. I softly sat down on the stool, feeling the leather stick to my skin.

"One rum and coke, and whatever this fine lady wants." He motioned to me. "Just a Bloody Mary." He raised his eyebrow, giving a questioning look. "Hey I'm just trying to enjoy a free drink."

He let out a boastful laugh, sounding just like sweet music to my ears. "So what are you doing here?" I questioned. He swirled his finger around the rim of his glass before replying.

"My friends dragged me here. I only agreed because I was hoping the leave with someone tonight." He smirked. My face flushed before I decided to flirt back, having the same goal in mind.

"Oh really? Have any luck with that yet?" He looked at me as I gently dragged my hand down his arm, fingers barely grazing his skin. "Maybe. You tell me." He shot back.

I let out a chuckle and took a sip of my drink. The music continued to pump as we sat and drank. He soon broke the silence, asking yet another question. "Do you maybe wanna get out of this place. After you finish your drink of course."

I nodded, and chugged the rest of my drink. As the glass was finally empty, I slammed the glass down on the table, standing up and grabbing Schlatts arm.

We once again stumbled through the club, seeing the door in sight. As soon as we were basically outside, Schlatt doubled back, informing me that he had to return back to his friends and tell them where he was heading.

"Why? Aren't you a grown man?" He shook his head. "Well yeah but I just want them to know i'm case I'm kidnapped. Who knows this may be the last night I'm a free man before I get involved with sex trafficking."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes at his joke. "Ya know, some people would take that offensive." He faked being offended before I finished. "You're lucky I'm not most people." We smiled, soon bucking into laughter once again.