A Torture - 11

Leo P.O.V

We arrived at Kiaran's humongous house after 10 minutes of driving from my apartment, I saw a Tesla Model S P100D parked there along with a BMW M8 Performance. They're loaded with money huh...

I parked behind the Tesla and Kiaran parked behind the BMW. I slipped off my seatbelt and hop off my car.

"This is your house??", I asked him as soon as he hop off his car and he nodded while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well yeah but technically it's my pack house here..", he said and I got confused by it, does this mean all of his "werewolf pack" living in this house?

"Um so all the people of your pack live here then?", I asked as he load off my things from the trunk of my car.

"Well not all of them, but only the Alpha's important people lived here not that the others aren't... You know what I mean..", he rambled as his cheeks turning slightly red from embarrassment I assume but I found it cute.

I chuckle lightly at his cuteness.

We opened the door to his house and it's dark all over the room, I mean I called him when he was asleep and it's 2AM right now so I'm not surprised. What surprised me is I see a silhouette of someone walking from the top stairs.

"W-What is that?!!", I let out a scream and clutch into Kiaran's shirt, please don't be that scary clown now! I heard Kiaran sighed and he turn on the lights and it revealed a sleepy guy with only black boxer briefs yawning.

"Mhmm, Kia dude why are you out at 2AM? And what's with the lights?", The guy said, I recognize him from the basketball game that day. I think his name is Brian. The guy then look at me while rubbing his eyes and immediately gasp before jolting his eyes out.

"Bro! You didn't tell me you brought your boy toy?!", He exclaimed quite loudly as Kiaran sighed in annoyance.

"First, I hate when people called me Kia so don't do that ever again or so I'll throw that favorite blanket of yours!", I heard Brian gasped at this. "Two, he's not my boy toy. And lastly, you're going to wake up th-", I suddenly heard someone else coming downstairs and it's Jordan.

"What's going on here..?", He said tiredly, well seems like everyone is wake up now. I kind of embarrassed that his friends are waking up because of my arrival.

Kiaran sighed again, "Anyway, Leo is going to spend the night.", with that he pulled me with him as we walk past Brian and Jordan, they seem as confused as I am but regardless they don't question him.

We walked through the big hall filled with ornaments and pictures. We stopped in front of this room, please let this be his room.

Now why am i thinking?

I blushed at my own thoughts. He opens the door to reveal darkness again but he press the light switches and suddenly it lights up softly revealing a spacious room with a queen size bed and it's too dull to be his room in my opinion but I shrugged it off.

"Um, sorry about my d!ckhead friends.. they can be real loud and annoying..", he sighed.

I give him a reassuring smile, "Nah it's fine.. I wasn't expecting my arrival to be this way since it's like 2AM but they're sweet..", I said softly and he nodded.

"So.. this is your room..", he trailed off then he cleared off his throat. "Uhm mine is across from yours...", I waited for him to continue but instead he just blush as I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well if you want to uhm you know what some Netflix and chill and you know.. argh damn it!", He stumbled on his words which I found really cute and I chuckled at his shyness.

"Are you inviting me to sleep in your room sir?", I teased and he look at me for a second and nodded while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah! I mean that would be great if you want to?", I nodded as he grins and fist-bumping the air.

"Fvck yeah!!", He exclaimed while smiling brightly at me, so here I am on his king size bed studying his room. Now this feels like his room, it filled with bunch of poster and he had this glass drawer filled with bunch of cars and books. His room is also quite clean and smells nice, I was expecting him to be like Jace. That boy can't even clean his room properly without Ashen command.

"So how's you liking it so far?", I heard a voice coming from the bathroom. I see him comes out with only wearing a tight white boxer briefs and boy did he look so... Enticing..

I gulped when I see the trail of his abs and his strong pecs too. He wasn't overly buff nor he's skinny like me, he's in a perfect shape that's the best thing to describe his body. I saw the smirks that creep its way into his face when he caught me looking at him.

"Like what you see?", He winked cheekily and I cleared my throat then excusing myself to change into my pyjamas in his bathroom. Once I enter the bathroom I immediately close it and silently scream at the sight before me.

This is going to be a fvcking torture!

|||||||||

Stay safe & take care 🖤