3-Guess the secret?

"Welcome one and all, welcome to the first game in the Castle Games" Kevin yelled, excitement pouring out of his words.

I was currently blindfolded, seating on a very uncomfortable chair with others.
My arms sore from how that large man rough handled them because I refused to go with him.

I just finished wearing one of the best clothes in my walk in closet, a button up shirt and some knee length jeans, when I heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was Fabian or Chinedu,I shouted "Come in" only for two huge men to enter.

"You are needed in the library" huge man one had said.

"Why?"

"I believe you're a contestant in The Castle Games and a game is about to happen in the next one hour" huge man one said again, looking at me with those intense brown eyes of his.

An hour.

I politely told them I'll be there when I'm done with my routine and that they should use the door and get out but these huge men refused. Rather they held me, blindfolded me and carried me to this place I can only assume is the library,dropped me on this uncomfortable chair and punish me by making me listen to Kevin.

Assholes

Bloody assholes

"Five different groups,four group mates. The name of the game is "Guess the Secret". At the top of every chair are vague drawings of what the secret is,the secret of one member of the group. You have 40 minutes to guess at least two secrets and the owner" Kevin explained, probably twirling like a ballerina "Turning to look at your group's secret is instant disqualification and elimination. Remove the blindfolds and have fun"

40 minutes to guess a secret and the owner.

I removed my blind fold gently,the colour rush and light almost blinding me.

The chairs we were sitting on were four seater chairs, varying in colours. Arranged in a circle so we could see the square board attached to a pole at the back of each chair but we can't see the one at ours without turning.

Genius.

My secret might be the one on that board, anyone can discover my secret at this point.

"So are you going to stare at everyone or are we going to figure out people's secrets" Fabian's snarky voice said,startling me and making me jump.

My group mates were Fabian,a brunette with the name tag Jade and a boy with a man bun named Cameron.

"We are, we are" I replied.

I looked at the other group,their faces and their secrets. Chinedu's group had a boy running away from a house. Self explanatory but there were three boys in his group and two of them were the suspects. The group after had a crooked line drawn over a girl. Another had a boy running away from ballet dancers and the last group had a pregnant lady.

"The secrets are pretty easy" Jade said,picking at the dirt in her nails.

Cameron nodded "Self explanatory really,the problem is who owns the secret"

I looked at the other groups members again,taking in their faces as they talked and trying to figure out who owned the secrets currently dangling on their heads.

"Did Chinedu ever told you he ran away from home?" Fabian asked.

No he didn't

And he doesn't seem like someone who would run away from home anyway.

"I'm friends with the other guy, the blond one. He's in a band and he has a girlfriend and from the way he talks,he loves his family. I don't think he'll run away" Jade began "So it must be the other guy,the bald one Chucker"

Cameron and Fabian nodded while I looked up again,studying their features.

"What about the crooked line on the girl's head?" I asked,turning to Jade.

LGBTQ

"One of them is gay, a girl. Two girls there, Kaila and Phoenix" Cameron answered.

Jade threw her hair back and laughed"I don't think Phoenix is gay,caught her making out with William once or twice"

Wow

We've been here two days and people are making out already.

Talk about wilding.

"That means Kaila is the gay one" Cameron noted, releasing a puff of air from his mouth.

Fabian rested his palm on his head "The boy running away from ballet dancers is a bit difficult and we have just 10 minutes left"

The last group was a pregnant woman, three females one male. Sapphira, the singer, Samantha the gymnastics champion and Beverly, the fashion expert.

"I feel like it's Sapphira,the wacky singer" Jade grunted while picking her nails. She looked at them again with a glare that could melt ice.

Cameron shook his head,his lips curling upwards in a smile "I don't think it's Sapphira,Samantha maybe" he turned to look at her "You only think it's Sapphira because she ate some of that cake you wanted"

Cake?

I stared at Fabian who shrugged to say "Who knows?"

Jade glared at Cameron but said nothing, nothing we could hear though. That cake must have been very important to her.

The door to the library opened, letting in a gust of cold air and a sick man with some huge people guarding him.

"40 minutes is up losers" He said, grinning widely and exposing his pearly wide teeth. He walked to Chinedu's group "So what secrets have you discovered?"

"Sapphira was once pregnant and Cameron is into drugs" Chucker said, quite confidently might I add.

Kevin nodded,moving to the next group "What about you?"

"Fabb..Ian is into drugs and Sapphira was once pregnant" Kaila stuttered,her eyes nervously shifting from group to group.

The ballet dancers group nominated Apollo who answered before Kevin asked.

"Phoenix is gay and Chinedu ran away from home"

Kevin nodded and came to our group, his swirly eyes landing on me for some seconds before going to Jade who answered at once.

"Chucker ran away from home, Sapphira was once pregnant and Kaila is gay"

Samantha answered for the last group "Alexander was once a ballet dancer and Phoenix is gay"

All eyes were on Kevin now,Kevin who watched us intently for some minutes before speaking.

"I'm not sorry for revealing anyone's secrets, more secrets are going to be revealed as time passes. I'm not sorry for those who are going to be eliminated also" He laughed again "Chucker did run away from home,Kaila is indeed gay or bisexual or whatever she wants to use, Cameron did drugs once, Sapphira was once pregnant,the mother to a beautiful baby girl and Alexander almost became a dancer"

My heart started beating again,the lovely rhythm came back. We did not lose,we did not. No elimination for us. My excitement however made me forget to ask Cameron about the drugs stuff.

"Jade's group obviously won, So did Chucker's group but Samantha,Kaila and Apollo's group made a few errors. Apollo's group has been eliminated for giving two incorrect answers but we need one more,one more person to complete the five that's supposed to get lost" Kevin looked at us,eyes wide with hunger. Hunger for blood.

"8 of them are up for elimination,what do you think we should do to select the lucky one?" Crazed Kevin asked,looking at me with those wide hungry eyes of his.

My friends weren't in danger.

But others were.

How on Earth was I supposed to do this?

$$$$

Chapter done and dusted.
What do you think of the first game.
Good enough?
I wonder how our lovely Claire would choose the 'lucky' Elimination winner.

Q: Favourite colours?
A: Purple,green and black.

You can comment questions and I'll answer in the next chapter.