Chapter 6

MATTHIAS

Eating something that she offered was fine but the coffee. He could not drink that coffee! But then again he had really little choice in that matter if wanted Rhea to eat. He'll just have bear with it.

Hesitantly he took the cup in his hand and took a small yet noticable sip from it. And then slowly he swallowed the coffee.

It only made him make a weird contorted face.

Afterall it was black coffee and the woman drank it without sugar! Matthias was very picky about his taste and 'bitter' stood at the last position in his list.

But he was also aware how much Rhea liked her bitter strong coffee. Actually the taste bitter in general seemed to be her favourite.

He put the cup back on the table and looked at Rhea, "There ! Now is it okay ? I'll tell you something Panda I can bear everything for you but please don't make me drink that again !"

He'd been calling her Panda since the time they'd started dating. At that time Rhea was not the ' hour-glass figure - jaw-dropping' girl that she is now but instead she was ' cute and chubby ' which led Matthias to nickname her Panda, after which started the long series of everytime giving her a new nickname. But still the nickname Panda happened to become his favourite. And now not only him but all of her close friends and family call her Panda including her fiance. Just the thought of Samuel made Matthias' blood boil but he calmed himself down.

Rhea took the cup and finished the coffee in a single smooth gulp and turned her attention towards Matthias, " I can't promise you that because you'll have to taste that everyday that you plan to keep me here Matthias. You brought this on yourself and you're the only one to blame for it."

"So you're telling me that I have to drink that for my entire life ? Because I ain't planning to let you go again hon. You're mine forever and if it means I have to drink that poison tasting coffee everyday, fine with me."

Rhea had now started eating from her plate.

"Forever? Really? I mean those concepts are just absurd and the word itself sounds like a lie to me. And guess what, you might've brought me here on your choice but I will leave this place and that's a promise" she said with a face devoid of any emotion.

"Honey don't make promises you can't keep."

They both silently ate from their plates and finished their breakfast. Matthias placed his empty plate over hers and put the now empty cup on it and went in the kitchen where he put the dishes in the sink and decided on washing them later.

He came back to the dining table with a bottle of water in his hand which he placed on the table in case she was thirsty.

"Come, I'll show you the entire cabin. I've designed it keeping in mind your likes and dislikes."

Rhea got up from the chair and was led by Matthias up the staircase to his room. Next they again came down in the living room, next being the kitchen.

He then took her to the bar. All the while Rhea kept her face passive, not giving away any hint of whether she liked it or not. But her face changed when they stepped in the studio.

Well that's exactly the kind of reaction he was expecting. Her eyes widened in awe when she looked around the entire room.

"You like it?" asked Matthias.

"You... Did you... You did not... But..."

No complete sentences.

She tood there like a statue for what seemed like a lifetime. Slowly she turned around and walked towards him her face not giving away anything. As she stood opposite to him she stared him in the eye and bam...

She landed a slap on his right cheek. Well he wasn't expecting this at all. Not to sound less macho but the slap was quite strong.

Her face was red with fury! And Matthias had no idea why.