Chapter 1 - NEW WORLD

2 years later...

AUTHOR'S POV

It was a normal Monday moring... normal? How it can be normal when everybody hates monday? Well this monday moring is normal because school is close. You are probably asking why it close? There's only one explanation to this question: Vulture, while fighting Green Goblin and Ghost-Spider... I will never say this again. People really can decied how to call our spidey hero... uhh nevermind... where was I... ahh yes while fighting them he may used his EMP gun over it maxium power and not only took out half of school, there was no casulties thank god, but and wipe out all electricity in New York, so you don't have onlline school.

||How lucky for him *cough* author *cough*||

So yea, you're lucky, unlike your sister who still had to go on that school trip to Europe which will last 2 weeks. Only good thing about this she will again visit our home country of Croatia, so she may then be a guide for her class.

Y/N was in the kitchen, making breakfast while S/N was packing her belongings for a trip.

When you were done, you shouted:"Breakfast ready!" - but you didn't hear a response, so you went upstairs to check on your sis.

When you came infront of her door, you were going to knock but you heard something.. hum... someone huming something. You leaned your ear on the door and really.. you heard you sister hum.

|| One thing, there no Word humming on croatian translation so i dont know if i wrote it right||

You slowly and quietly put your hand on door handle and open it. When you open the door enough to put your head though it, you smirked at what you see. You see your sister hum a song which you suspect it's SUNFLOWER by PRE-MALONE because of the lyrics she humed and was decorating some sticers.

|| XD I JUST CHAGE SOMETING FOR THIS EARTH LOL, IF YOU SAW IT ||

You coughed but nothing, she still didn't hear you. You sneak behind her and then:

Y/N:"BOO!"

S/N jumped and then turn to you.

S/N:"Y/N!!"

You laughed.

Y/N:"Sorry, you didn't answer when I called you."

S/N:"Is breakfast ready?"

Y/N:"Yes and why are you painting sticers? I tought you were packing up your stuff for the trip?"

S/N:"I already did that, look behind the bed."-She pointed behind her bed. You turned and saw she wasn't liying.

Y/N:"Well, well, well, you really are me."-You quoted because now she just like you, everything on time. "Finnish that and come eat, bus is at 8:30 am."

[Timeskip]

You two were waiting on the bus stop while you were explaining some things to her.

Y/N:"Do you remember the name of the biggest company that makes sweets in Croatia?"

S/N:"Of course, it's KRAŠ."

Y/N:"Good, just remember when you tell your friends how you say it, let them know that it's not" crash" but K-R-A-Š."

She chuckled at that. Almost every word that she said to her friends on Croatian sound something on English because well they don't have ticks and half ticks or dashes in English (expect they have Q). It sound that a company called "crash" is crashing their products XD.