Chapter 18 - Surprise(s)

F/C = Favourite colour
S/F/C = Second favourite colour

THIRD POV

It is Sunday, 2 days after school ended. In L/N's house, Y/N is packing his bag. Today, he and Gwen are going on the beach and Y/N has the perfect spot, not just the view, but and privacy too.

Y/N hears portal opening in room next to in which he is.

Y/N: "Already ready?"

Gwen: "Yea, you?"

Gwen responded.

Y/N: "In sec!(mutters) add note 37: Not all girls are slow in packing stuff."

Y/N puts last of what he needs and zips the bag. He put it on his shoulder and walks out the room, he sees Gwen leaning on the wall. She wears short sleeve yellow shirt and short jeans.

Gwen turns to look at you and her cheeks turn red. You look at her confused, then you realise why she's red.

You wear F/C short sleeve shirt with Avengers logo infront and S/F/C shorts, but shirt is so tight that reavels your body shape and abs.
( bettet decription: your body shape is something similar to Captain america but a little smaller) You smirk.

Y/N: "What, never seen me like this in the suit?"

Gwen nods.

Y/N: "So do I need to tight up the suit too now?"

Gwen blushes harder as you laugh and walk up to her. You hug her and kiss her on the cheek.

Y/N: "How did you finnish school?"

Gwen: "Average marks, you?"

Y/N: "Top of class."

Gwen: "I should expected that, who was second then?"

Y/N: "Harry, a little worse them me."

Gwen: "And that as expected, how did S/N passed?"

Y/N: "Also top of her class."

Gwen: "Woaw, L/N's on top, can I become L/N then too?"

You raised an eyebrow. Gwen realising what she said, blushes again.

Gwen: "Em, w-where S/N anyway?"

Y/N: "Oh, she's not coming with us."

Gwen: "But didn't you say she will go with us last time?"

Y/N: "Yes, but change if plans, she Will be hanging out with her friend."

Gwen: "Did she said with who exactly?"

Y/N: "No... wait, that's 100% suspicious."

Gwen: "It's not if it is a female friend."

Y/N: "Eh, fair enough."

Gwen: "Where are we going?"

Y/N: "Grab your things and then hold with me, I'm going to teleport us there several times to our destination."

Gwen listen and does what he said. She grabs her bag and then holds with Y/N.

Gwen: "You know this is my first time doing this?"

Y/N: "Yea, that why I won't teleport instantly, don't worry."

Gwen: "Okay."

Y/N: "And I want you to have closed eyes through it, because I want to be a surpise you."