Chapter 8 - The Final Showdown

Y/N POV

I am currently laying on the table, while Aunt May was working on removing a bullet in my stomach.

I didn't feel pain because I was in deep thought. Aunt May sees this so she asks me.

May: "What is on your mind?" - She said while working on the wound.

I shook my head, out of though and sigh.

Y/N: "A lot."

May: "Like?"

Y/N: "(Sighs) Frist my sister, then this and... Miles."

May: "You think it was wrong to left him behind?"

Y/N: "Yes... We may don't know how to train someone likes us, because we though we were only ones... and now look what has happen... Steve always told me how does feels to be a man down, killed or wounded for any mission... that if they were alive, they had to alone bring themself back into the action."

May: "Is that why you didn't fight for him when Peter told him you were leaving him behind?"

Y/N: "Kinda, he must learn to control his powers on his own, like we did and after that we can just train him to fight and that the way he wants to be because everyone is diffrent in their own way."

May nod and seconds later, she removed a bullet, I just wince in pain a little because there is a open place in my stomach.

After she stiched it up, I went into the bathroom to clean up the blood.

When I was over and draying the spot, I hear a elevator moving, going down.

When it came down I heard May say.

May: "Took you long enough."

Y/N: "You've to be shting me right now." - I though.

I went up to door and open it. I saw May sitting in chair, drinking tea, and opposite of her really supprised me and make me happy.

There, one elevator, stood no one then Miles himself.

Y/N: "Holy sheep, Miles!?"

He turn his head towards me and his eyes widen, in shock, unsurence and suprise. I got why shock and unsurence so I tried to calm him down.

Y/N: "Oh no, no, no. It's okay, I will not do that again but important thing is: YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR POWERS!"

He sighs in relif and smiles.

Miles: "Yes, yes I can." - He said while raising his hand and show spakle of electrity on it.

I walk up to him and high five or more like eletric high five. We embarce in quick hug and pulled away.

Y/N: "I'm sorry about that."

Miles: "No, no, no. Don't be sorry. You were doing what you believe it was right. And one thing. You were right, there was something holding back my powers. And now when it was removed, I freed myself.

I smirk at him.

Y/N: "Come on, let's get your suit because I think others won't leave us anyone to kick their asses."

He smirked.

He went for the suit, while I went for the spray cans. I returned with a box of them and put them on the floor, next to this Earth Peter blue and red suit that Miles picked up.

Y/N: "So, what is gonna be? Copy cat or ripoff? I guess original?"

He walked up to the box and picked black and red ones.