On The Road-2

You have arrived in your destination. All of you went down the bus; first Niall, then Liam, then Zayn, and then Louis. Harry cleared his throat and glared at the boys. "I'm sorry that they DON'T have any respect for you, Y/N.", Harry said out loud so they could hear. They looked at Harry like he was some random stranger. "Oh, no, it's really fine, Harry" you said smiling and looking into Harry's eyes. "After you," Harry said smiling at you and making you go down the stairs first. Louis couldn't handle the fact that you were staring at him like that.

Fans were screaming loudly that your ears couldn't handle it. "Uhm, you know guys, I think this isn't a really good idea. I'm just gonna go back to the bus-", you said. You then felt someone grabbed your arm. It was Harry. "Don't worry love, everything's going to be alright." he looked at you in the eyes and smiled. You were doing just fine until you saw a fan says "Y/N doesn't deserve Harry! He should find someone better!" Even though you two weren't together, you still felt insecure. The boys didn't hear the fan's voice because of all the other fans in the crowd screaming. Tears started running down your cheeks and the boys noticed. So, they rushed you inside of the hotel room to comfort you.

You guys went inside the hotel room and Liam asked you, "Are you okay Y/N?". Niall then adds; "Yeah, Are you okay?". "I'm.. I'm alright", you said wiping your tears away. Louis sits beside you and hugs you tight and says "You'll be alright, honey. Whatever you heard there was not your fault" Harry was getting kinda jealous but he was just glad you were cheering up. The boys then hugs you and comforts you. Few seconds later they start to tickle you to make you feel better. "H-Hey! Stop it y-you guys!" you said laughing. "Finally, We got to make you laugh!" Zayn said smiling. You looked at the five of them and say "You guys are the best friends in the world". They all blushed and smiled. "Well of course I'm your BESTEST friend right?", Louis said laughing. "No! I'M her bestest friend!", Liam added. "Both of you are wrong. We all know I'm her bestest friend!", Niall said smiling. "Wrong,wrong,wrong! I'M her bestest friend in the whole wide world!", Harry laughed and winked. "You're all my bestest friends", you said. "Especially Zayn", you added. "Oh come on!", the boys laughed while Zayn smiled.